Jet Force Gemini: Mizar Attacks! - History

Darkflamewolf

********PROJECT UPDATE #10********

Guess what, y'all? We got 10 tracks out of a total 15 confirmed complete and WAV acquired! And 3 of the remaining tracks are near completion! This album could come together in short order if the remixers really crank out the remaining five tracks! The end is in sight and the finish line so close! Just need a few more remixes and we got ourselves a full 1-disc album on our hands for all the Jet Force Gemini fans to love. Trust me when I tell you, these tracks are freaking awesome and definitely get the blood pumping! Just waiting on @djpretzel or mod similar to move this thread into Projects! ;)

Edited by Darkflamewolf

********PROJECT UPDATE #11********

ALL TRACKS ARE DONE! All the cover and back CD art is done! All that is left to do is get them mastered and go through the entire process of pushing this album through the OCR album process and you shall get this beauty in short order later this year hopefully! Jet Force Gemini fans rejoice!

And it is done!
All tracks mastered! We are going into the final stages for submission, website, etc. It won't be long now!

---------------------------------------------------------

Core Track List 

(FINAL ORDER SHOWN)

08.  "Dance of the Ant Spawn" - Spawnship - Claimed by @GlacialSpoon
"Under Cerulean Skies" - Cerulean - Claimed by @Gario
10.  "
Bone and Marrow" - Eschebone - Claimed by @Deedubs
"CompuSiege" - Mizar's Palace - Claimed by @aluminum
"Fury Cutter" - Boss Battle - Claimed by @PirateCrab
"World Destroyer" - Asteroid - Claimed by @Deedubs
"Anthem Anubis" - SS Anubis - Claimed by @bLiNd

Bonus Tracks:

If Arcadia Legends was anything to go by, we’re still a few months off. I gotta submit the package to OCR and they still got to find time to go through and judge/approve it all. Still got a website to build for download, etc. and potentially announcement trailer. Still lots to do! Even after all that, I’m still gunning to have a physical release done too if possible! 

18 hours ago, Darkflamewolf said:

If Arcadia Legends was anything to go by, we’re still a few months off. I gotta submit the package to OCR and they still got to find time to go through and judge/approve it all. Still got a website to build for download, etc. and potentially announcement trailer. Still lots to do! Even after all that, I’m still gunning to have a physical release done too if possible! 

Bummer. After this shitty year I hope we can have some satisfaction and get it done for Xmas, ha! 

Cheers and great work coordinating such an endeavor!

Okay, will be submitting the final submission package this week! And then it'll go into evaluations!

Was also thinking of doing a Youtube premiere showing off the entire album with live chat if anyone would be interested in attending! It'll feature the longplay version where we have transitions between the tracks via SFX/melody/etc. so it feels like a cohesive experience.

Edited by Darkflamewolf

1 hour ago, Darkflamewolf said:

Okay, will be submitting the final submission package this week! And then it'll go into evaluations!

Was also thinking of doing a Youtube premiere showing off the entire album with live chat if anyone would be interested in attending! It'll feature the longplay version where we have transitions between the tracks via SFX/melody/etc. so it feels like a cohesive experience.

Count me in. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 9:24 AM, Darkflamewolf said:

Is this idea still on the table?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Jet Force Gemini: Mizar Attacks! - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic