EvE Online

ellywu2

• 11 months later...

I still play it, had a lot of close moments ever since CCP introduced Faction Wars. Nothing like leading a bunch of frigate ship pilots while giving support via heavy fire power in a battleship with the BC's guarding you against specialized ships.

Mainly... find something you enjoy doing and build upon it. Personally I prefer specializing in heavy weapons use and invention. :)!! Not to mention experimenting with wild to downright stupid modules on my ships.

Also if you get bored, it just means you've yet to really go further into more dangerous territory...

Time wise I just play every once in a while, ala quick skirmishes or a couple of mission runs with friends.

Yeah, during my previous trials I've always been way too under-equipped/scared to go out into low-sec space, but now that the period's been upped to 21 days I might actually have enough time to join a corp and give it a go.

If if makes ya feel more comfy you can try applying to the corp I'm in.

Mix of both industrial/mission/FW to simple pvp excursions. Mind you though you can stay temporarly if ya like.

PM me if you're interested

Heck I'll even supply you with equipment if the CEO is too busy.

I'm pretty much a more flamboyant experimentor of fits/modules/rigs...

Still trying to push my Rokh to be more powerful; as of now it's an awesome fleet supporting sniper. As for me I specialize in hybrid turrets but I have some mastery on all turret weapons :)!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh, hey guys

is anyone still playing this? I just installed the trial tonight and got the hang of it a little. I already have a shitty baltam and found my way into a corp... full of rednecks. Yeah, real interesting people you can meet in space. The guy I was playing with types like an idiot but seemed to at least know his stuff...

Anyway if the OCR corp is still active I'll switch over to you guys [after thanking the rednecks for $6 mil and two ships]

I still have 13 days left on my trial, but I think this may be the first mmo I actually pay for [!]

Also, I'm already a huge fan of the music, "Below the Asteroids" and "Fight Like You Live" plus that strange gangsta beats battle music that isn't on the OST download page are some of my favourites. The songs have a really big demostyle vibe to them. Probably a side effect of being Icelandic :P

I'll have to find a full OST rip somewhere.

To access the OCR Channel, click on the button where it says channels, and from there click on the button "Join/Create Channel" and type with caps ---> OCR . From there if some one is on the channel, you'll see the person's portait on the right hand column. If no one is on it, then you'll have created the OCR channel and you just have to wait till others join.

I've been playing for a few days and not a single soul in there

Come on guys :V

yeah I still play, though currently my alliance is at war so yeah... Been real cautious along with giving the enemy the slip :lol:

My tiny Redneck Beer Association is doing fine, the leader is having me tag along on some of the tougher NPC missions, but man I am so sick of high-sec space, Kakakela can suck my dick.

Though it is fun watching people in nice ships bait the n00bs. Todaki station has SO MANY Ibis wrecks.

What do you go by in-game? I'll add you to my list.

My tiny Redneck Beer Association is doing fine, the leader is having me tag along on some of the tougher NPC missions, but man I am so sick of high-sec space, Kakakela can suck my dick.

Though it is fun watching people in nice ships bait the n00bs. Todaki station has SO MANY Ibis wrecks.

What do you go by in-game? I'll add you to my list.

Same name as I do on PSN and here, "Schwaltzvald". Thing is, my alliance already has penetrated 0.0 space, and truth be told, its a hell of a lot more fun than Empire Space. The only thing though is that in my case, I'd have to be aware alot more than usual if I were in ES... A small militia of neuts caught me by chance and killed my Rokh :puppyeyes:

Nonetheless I'm getting better at being resourceful

Oh EVE... how I miss thee...

I remember, two summers ago, doing the two-week trial with you and Author. Well, not exactly with you guys... mostly on my own and just chatting with you guys from halfway across the universe. But even so, it was interesting. I wish I could play again, but alas, I have no job and thus no money to spend on monthly subscriptions. Plus no time. It's saddening.

What exactly are you doing with your alliance, Schwaltzvald? Like, what's your role?