OCR03900 - Secret of Mana "What the Ocean Taught the Forest"

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, yes! This is a true masterpiece. I've been listening to this track a lot since the album came out :) This is certainly one of my personal highlights of RotPL and just one of the best jams of Mr. Pretzel! I love playing this track when I'm in a good mood, and vice versa - pretty much every time I'm frown I put this track on repeat until I feel better, because this track is just... Pure happiness in musical form, I guess. I also love how this track is structured - you've got a nice tropical sonic journey sandwiched between mellower piano-led intro and outro, and that journey itself is quite an experience on it own - there're some straight-up joyful bouncy bits mixed with somewhat calmer parts, which are no less fantastic! The divesre instrumentation is also what makes me appreciate this piece so much - especially dig that sunny flute and groovy bass, haha. Huge kudos for this work, David <3

• 2 weeks later...