Some More Megaman X Shit to Add to the Pile

Gysklar

So I submitted this stuff at the beginning of the year and haven't heard anything back on it yet, so it hasn't been rejected! Anywho, here's my take on select songs from Megaman X1-3. I have wanted to do covers of Megaman X stuff for a long, long time and finally got around to it last year! I felt like the majority of covers I've seen of Megaman X stuff has been on the harder side of things, be it metal (with guitar work most of the time lightyears better than I could pull off), or fast electronic stuff, and I always had different things in mind when interpreting the tunes. It's been pretty rewarding, and I'm proud of it. Hope you enjoy, friends :)

https://gysklar.bandcamp.com/album/megamex

Beginning of the year? Man, I'm almost there in the inbox!

In all seriousness I apologize that we're that behind, on that front. I'm definitely missing out, though, since this is a pretty... Cool? Chill? Whatever pun we want to use, it's pretty neat. I think it'll have a fair shake on the panel when it gets there (which will be soon, I've been working my buns off cleaning up that inbox).

Looking forward to getting to this one, I've gotta say. :)