Nintendo Wii

Smoke

So how does this WII browser work anyway? does it erase history and cache after you exit a page or close the browser or what?

I logged into youtube yesterday and I was still logged in today so it must save stuff to cache.

Couldn't that potentially be a bad thing?

Internet channel deleted. Don't need that junk taking up whatever small room there already is on my wii.

I wouldn't be worried about HD space for a while. Theoretically one would have to download every Wii Channel and Virtual Console title released to fill it up by summer. By then we should hear of a hard drive add-on.

Dunno about you guys, but I was able to copy my game to the sd card >___>.

Instead of going to data, go to channel and copy the channel to your sd card. I tested it, deleted the rom off of my wii, copied it back on, and it had everything the same.

Soon there will be no need to buy any of the VC games. Just the way it's supposed to be.

Instead of going to data, go to channel and copy the channel to your sd card. I tested it, deleted the rom off of my wii, copied it back on, and it had everything the same.

Yeah... you can do that, I'm pretty sure it's a "feature". Because there is a limited space for the channels they let you do that. Also, people thought they "cracked the VC", but it turns out each game was encoded with stuff that is specific to each wii. I thought this was old news?

Yeah... you can do that, I'm pretty sure it's a "feature". Because there is a limited space for the channels they let you do that. Also, people thought they "cracked the VC", but it turns out each game was encoded with stuff that is specific to each wii. I thought this was old news?

Yeah, that's normal, as far as I remember. Although, once your Wii logs onto the Shopping Channel and sees a game on there that isn't supposed to be, according to Nintendo's database, you might be in a bit of trouble.

Still, you could always buy another Wii. One for keeping offline with all the emulated goodies. You won't be able to play new games on it either, since new games will come packed with the latest updates for non-online console owners.