Nintendo Wii

Smoke

NEW GAME BY THE ELEBIT GUYS!!!!!

It's called Dewey's Adventure and it is a platformer. THe game looks great too.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/760/760682p1.html

Yeah, it looks really good to me. I really enjoyed Elebits, and by the looks of it I'm gonna have a lot of fun with Dewey's Adventure as well.

As for the weird-sounding controls, I think it'll end up working just fine. Remember Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat? Those controls were really odd, but I found them to work well nevertheless.

Can someone tell me how lives work in Metal Slug Anthology?

I'd consider buying it but I don't want the game to be completely impossible/brutal like the XBOX version of Metal Slug 3 was. That's pretty much what my buying of this game hinges on.

You have 3 lives per continue, but by default, you can continue as many times as you like. You also have the option to limit the number of continues you start with via the options menu.

You have 3 lives per continue, but by default, you can continue as many times as you like.

Oh, thank god... I need that.

I only completed R-Type because I was playing a ROM and kept using continues from all the "insert coin" button pressing I did whenever I had a chance. In real life, I would have gone through an entire paycheck doing so.

So maybe I could actually complete Metal Slug for once.

A vaguely amusing story for you - I was just playing Wii bowling, and had got 11 strikes in a row. Being the massive geek that I am, I feverishly called in one of my housemates to show him what it looks like when you get a perfect game (my first was about a month ago). As you might expect, I fluffed up the shot, and ended up with 299. Not one to be humiliated, I ordered him to stay and watch me play another round from scratch, where I promptly got a perfect game.

Zing!