Nintendo Wii

Smoke

I still can not find any place that carries Wii... and it's HIGHLY annoying me.

PS3 is so easy to find but Nnooo... the DS and the Wii are scarce or something.

Yeah that does sorta blow. I'm so glad i got both at launch, but i had no clue that it would turn out as bad as this. Specially the DS, there's no reason that it shouldn't be everywhere. I was at EBstop a few weeks ago picking up crackdown and the guy tried to sell me a pink DSlite because it came in the same shipment. He claimed it would be gone in about an hour, I'm sure it was, but seriously WTF nintendo?

Those videos of Super Paper Mario are way beyond my expectations for the game. I'm definately looking forward to picking that up. It's a bit sad, i was thinking about what Wii games i'm looking forward to this year and it's nothing but 1st party stuff. I'm sure that's quite common but i did buy rayman, elebits and SMB at or near launch but traded them in. I kept excite truck and zelda (both 1st party games) I hope there's an ouendan or EBA game coming to the Wii, that would be kinda sweet.

My most anticipated 3rd party game this year is Dewy's Adventure. Aside from that I'll probably pick up Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 in the next few months.

Oddly it appears Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Brawl are NOT QUARTER 2 TITLES WTF NINTENDO AT THIS RATE ONE OF THEM WILL BE DELAYED TO 2008 ARGH!11!11111 8-O

I usually don't pay attention to videogame rumors I hear at school, but one caught my attention. Is there any truth to the rumor that Square-Enix is developing a Kingdom Hearts game for the Wii?

*snickers*

It's EGM's April Fool's gag for this year.

'Mushroom Kingdom Hearts' is the full name of the game. If the scan of the page gets tossed back onto 4chan today, I'll grab it and link you to it.

To this point, is there any reason why one should invest in more than two nunchuck attachments? I don't know of any game that uses more than two. My friend is wanting to know if he should invest in more or not, and I'm curious to know as well. Any help would be appreciated.

My most anticipated 3rd party game this year is Dewy's Adventure. Aside from that I'll probably pick up Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 in the next few months.

Oddly it appears Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Brawl are NOT QUARTER 2 TITLES WTF NINTENDO AT THIS RATE ONE OF THEM WILL BE DELAYED TO 2008 ARGH!11!11111 8-O

It wouldn't really surprise me. While delays in development could be a reason, there's also the possibility that they just don't wanna release all the heavy-hitters at once so they don't eat eachother's sales. Besides, if they delay, they can add in more content :).

Sidenote: Wii officially goes online with gaming on June 25th, with the release of Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Paper mario is out that soon? 0_0 Shweet! I been looking forward to that ever since I saw the Cube trailer thing.

It looks like it's gonna be a big game with loads of challenge. Should be good. :)

Hmm, IGN doesn't mention a European release date ;_; hope it won't be too long before we get it.

I wonder if this means that the other games that were previously announced for Cube (Donkey Kong and Kirby) are close to being finished as well.

EDIT:

Miyamoto's speech is at 18:30 GMT. Did you guys see this? What a crock of shit. I am one incensed fanboy.

That makes me mad! Who is that guy anyway? I don't buy games because they're "art", if I want art, I'll make it, or buy it, but I don't expect to get "art" when I buy a game T__T; Please.

Very immature approach too; let's see this dude make "art" games...

"Number one: recognise and push games as a serious art form. Number two: make a console that doesn't suck ass."

Games being pushed as a serious art form isnt gonna happen. The game may have graphics that stun with beauty but its not gonna be considered "serious" art unless theres some kind of bullshit explanation behind it or its totally new. If Your trying to compete with the top notch graphics just as everyone else is its gonna fall into the same catergory and frankly it'll start to get boring and mundane. In fact in my opinion Nintendo touched something new. They took a giant risk with windwaker using those cel shaded graphics. Ive never really seen that type of style used in a game. You dont need the fanciest technology or top notch tools to make art.

Miyamoto's speech is at 18:30 GMT. Did you guys see this? What a crock of shit. I am one incensed fanboy.

Wiki on Chris Hecker

Notice anything odd? Pay particular attention to the line "It is interesting to note that though Hecker is respected within the game industry, as of 2005 he still has not shipped a single game (this will likely change when Spore is released)." Sounds like he's doing loads to further the Games-As-Art movement. Y'know, with the whole not making any games and stuff thing.

Miyamoto's Keynote:

Well that was a whole lotta nothin'

Yes I know the whole imminent stock thing to prevent them from releasing anything big. If that's the case, why even have Miyamoto show up in the first place? Was he scheduled to talk about a bunch of new things, and then this stock news came in and Nintendo's like "oh well, just rehash the same speech you gave last time".

Sucks that Nintendo had to sell stock this week. Because of that they have to abide by the laws and could not talk about anything in the future. That is most likely why Miyamoto's keynote sucked so much. Oh well, MARIO GALAXY VIDEO!!