Nintendo Wii

Smoke

NiGHTS rumors have been floating around for around year now. The way I see it, knowing about it now or knowing about it next week won't make the game come out any faster.

(..I wish there were better youtube videos of the original game though. Anyone have a good one?)

Final version of the internet channel has been delayed.. Nintendo has about a week to come out with a special channel, if they intend to keep to one a month.

At this point, as much as I'd like to see a new channel for March, I dunno if we well.

In unrelated news, EA is coming out with a new rhythm game for Wii called Boogie. I'm somewht intrigued to see how the control scheme works, and how wiimote usage will vary from DDR Wii's usage of it (which, in case people didn't hear, is supposed to use both a DDR pad plugged into the GC port and Wiimote/nunchuk at the same time in at least one of the modes).

At this point, as much as I'd like to see a new channel for March, I dunno if we well.

In unrelated news, EA is coming out with a new rhythm game for Wii called Boogie. I'm somewht intrigued to see how the control scheme works, and how wiimote usage will vary from DDR Wii's usage of it (which, in case people didn't hear, is supposed to use both a DDR pad plugged into the GC port and Wiimote/nunchuk at the same time in at least one of the modes).

I only bothered looking at a single screen shot of Boogie, and in it.. it looked like you don't dance. Rather, you just swing your arms like a wiitard and shake the remotes like maracas or something.

I only bothered looking at a single screen shot of Boogie, and in it.. it looked like you don't dance. Rather, you just swing your arms like a wiitard and shake the remotes like maracas or something.

lol, yeah. From what we've seen so far, that seems pretty accurate. Who knows though, might actually end up being good :-P.

Rumors up on the Internet sound like there may be a Katamari Damacy made for the Wii, as well as a different Xbox 360/PS3 version. I imagine this could be an enjoyable experience. This may come out this November.

Add that to NiGHTS and Wii Guitar Hero as dream games hoped out sometime in the future for the Wii.

So, anyone hear anything yet, about VGA cables for Wii? At this point, I'd particularly love them, since I just snagged a nice 19" widescreen LCD for my birthday, and it has DVI-D and VGA inputs.. and I'm now on the DVI, so I'd rather have a nice, progressive scan input to use on my free VGA, instead of using a tuner card..

So DragonBall for Wii is supposed to be out today, but I can't find it anywere. The "official" release date was yesterday though, even got the newsletter saying so...

according to nintendo of australia's website, the DBZ game was meant to be out here (in australia =p) on the 3rd of march. every shop i called said it would be in on the 6th of april =/

just call up stores or check out sites that have *actual* release dates. as much as i like nintendo - they can be a real weiner.

according to nintendo of australia's website, the DBZ game was meant to be out here (in australia =p) on the 3rd of march. every shop i called said it would be in on the 6th of april =/

just call up stores or check out sites that have *actual* release dates. as much as i like nintendo - they can be a real weiner.

I actually found a copy just now. It was in the last store I looked :)

Thank goodness for sunday-shopday :D

I remember in January Opera said the browser was finished and was just waiting for Nintendo to throw it up on the shop channel. So which is it?

April now

English version of the article JoeFu posted here

Also, are we getting TMNT for the Virtual Console tomorrow in honor of the movie?

I have a question. Has there always been a little banner logo in the top left corner of the window that pops up when you click on a save file in your Wii Data Management? Didn't it used to just be a simple icon for the game?

Edit: I also noticed that the description for Wario Ware has changed from "Smooth Moves" to "Get ready to move!" When did Nintendo do this?