Nintendo Wii

Smoke

It's still a Paper Mario game, but with some Super Mario thrown into it. The game is great.

It's not as much as an RPG as it was before, but it's not really a platformer. I guess the best way to describe it is an adventure/platforming/rpg.

I had forgotten about it until today but a few weekends ago my friends and I were playing some Wii sports Tennis. My friend (casual gamer though he did beat LoZ :Tp on GCN) kept doing really exaggerated movements and we tried to explain it to him that it doesn't take much to swing. So i serve him a ball and he tries to spike it literally. (We're all sitting down by the way.) and amazingly he hits the bottom of the Wii mote on the ground (tile floors) he cracks the battery cover, it was hilarious. Of Course he didn't have the strap on so it could have been much worse. But it was just kind of funny to watch, it has to be the most retarded wii mote accident that I've witnessed.

Nintendo to bring us a new 2d Metroid on the Wii using the classic controller, please. Thanks.

I would still like to see it be 2.5D, using 3D models in a 2D environment. And maybe use the remote at some point.. I think it'd make for a very good implementation of the X-ray visor, so you can actually have the X-ray on, while moving, and still look as you need to.

Then again.. much as I do hate games that over-use the pointer function, in a sidescroller to provide fine control of where she's aiming, it could also be useful. Run one way, fire in another, and use a homing beam or something, as one of the weapons, to snake it into places.

Yeah actually I think that if they made a high-quality 3D metroid game for Wii that was sidescrolling it could actually turn out to be really nice. Anyway, going to get browser right now.

EDIT FROM WII BROWSER: Well, this is definitely pretty sweet. The scrolling noise got old really fast, but I'll get used to it. Also I would have liked to see the implementation of a history bar - but whatever. Otherwise it's fine. They fixed a lot of annoying issues from the beta.

It's still a Paper Mario game, but with some Super Mario thrown into it. The game is great.

It's not as much as an RPG as it was before, but it's not really a platformer. I guess the best way to describe it is an adventure/platforming/rpg.

My three favorite genres rolled into one? Sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to get it when I go home for summer.

I am posting this from the new Web browser right now, and man is it sweet. Rather a pain to type though. This took me two minutes to write, lol.:mrgreen:

Cue keyboard attachment for the Wiimote.

I guess this is why my Wii was glowing blue all day today, though.

Katamari hoo hah.

In other news, I've been tasked to find a Wii for my cousins, which at this point is like trying to find Atlantis. Anyone having any information that could help me out? Advance circulars I can check, shipment stuff, anything?

For reference, I live around New Orleans.