Nintendo Wii

Smoke

IGN says the next Fire Emblem (after Goddess of Dawn) may have online play and downloadable content.

Intelligent Systems fucking rules.

hahahahaha

seriously until I see some ACTUAL online play and downloadable content in something I'll keep laughing

oh hey wiiconnect24 we're gonna add game content YEAH RIGHT

hahahahaha

seriously until I see some ACTUAL online play and downloadable content in something I'll keep laughing

oh hey wiiconnect24 we're gonna add game content YEAH RIGHT

The stuff is already in the works. I know it's fun and all to bitch and complain, but it's not like this stuff isn't coming. It's just taking longer than it should have.

The stuff is already in the works. I know it's fun and all to bitch and complain, but it's not like this stuff isn't coming. It's just taking longer than it should have.

they promised new content in a game by last christmas, and that's a bit too long if you ask me

and elebits was boring I thought, plus I mean them actually adding content, not sending silly pictures and a stuff you made

so bust a move bash is out tomorrow

bust a move is my favorite puzzle game ever but

I SAY THIS NOW

if the only way i can aim the cannon is to wave my freaking hand its gonna get ugly

at least in the DS one you could switch it since the touch controls were god awful

Project Treasure Island Z by Capcom looks pretty cool.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/capcom/clip-project-treasure-island-z-252768.php

Ok, from now on they should take an example from fighting games and make the remote movement a menu option instead of throwing them in your face like that. That goofy ass player avatar completely took me off guard. And the Wiimote is innovative, right? Then why not give me a chance to see if I'm as innovative as the designers and figure out the controls for myself. Especially with how obvious those activities were.

Hell yes! Samurai Showdown 2 on the Wii!

So, finally broke down, bought some Wii points, cashed some of 'em in for Super Mario World.

Please, Nintendo, fix the controls. I feel like I was stolen from, because the game is utterly unplayable with a GC controller. YAX would be a far better control scheme for that game, than YAB, since a lot of the game involves doing things like.. running AND jumping, at the same time. Which you can't do, with a 1 inch gap between the buttons.

Jackasses.

I found the same thing with Contra, but it works fine with the classic controller shell. Maybe they did it on purpose to sell more classic controllers ;-)

Plus, the classic controller is really nice. I'd recommend it over just using the Gamecube controller.

For Nintendo to advertise that Super Mario World is "compatible" with the GC controller, is as accurate as me saying that the skin under my fingernails is compatible with a Vectrex, in that I was able to achieve some seemingly random amount of control over the game, by JABBING my finger into one of the controller ports and pressing the pins under my finger nails.

By some occult wizardry of bioelectricity, I waas able to get some random level of control over the games, but not without a great deal of pain should I try for any extended periods of time.

What I would -love- is if I could use my X360 pad to play all the games on the VC. It works great for emulation, as I have put it to a huge battery of tests on my computer.

So, finally broke down, bought some Wii points, cashed some of 'em in for Super Mario World.

Please, Nintendo, fix the controls. I feel like I was stolen from, because the game is utterly unplayable with a GC controller. YAX would be a far better control scheme for that game, than YAB, since a lot of the game involves doing things like.. running AND jumping, at the same time. Which you can't do, with a 1 inch gap between the buttons.

Jackasses.

Just do yourself a favor, stop stealing from yourself and buy a classic controller :P