Nintendo Wii

Smoke

Wow. Five games I'd consider getting for the Wii this year... am hoping they won't all be released at the same time(right before holidays). I'd like SOMETHING to play while I'm sitting on my arse during the summer.

This combined with the DS game lineup, too. My wallet's going to be anorexic. D:

So as much as I love my Wii, I've been pondering getting a 360. Assasain's Creed has me veeeeery intrested, but that seems it, as I'm not much up on 360 news.

Any 360 owners who also have a Wii out here? Are there other big-name games hitting the 360 soon?

Would it be worth the investment?

So as much as I love my Wii, I've been pondering getting a 360. Assasain's Creed has me veeeeery intrested, but that seems it, as I'm not much up on 360 news.

Any 360 owners who also have a Wii out here? Are there other big-name games hitting the 360 soon?

Would it be worth the investment?

There's Mass Effect (Bioware), Bioshock, Halo 3, GTA IV, Forza 2 (if you like those realistic racers ala GT)...and I think a few others I'm forgetting.

There's Mass Effect (Bioware), Bioshock, Halo 3, GTA IV, Forza 2 (if you like those realistic racers ala GT)...and I think a few others I'm forgetting.

Gears of War and its ineviteble sequels, Dead Rising and its probable sequel, Banjo Kazooie 3 (due out... 2009 at soonest, I say), Beautiful Katamari, DDR, Guitar Hero 2, Devil May Cry 4, Eternal Sonata, Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Halo Wars, Ninja Gaiden 2 (according to Wiki...), RE5, Viva Pinata. Obviously only some of these will interest you.

Gears of War and its ineviteble sequels, Dead Rising and its probable sequel, Banjo Kazooie 3 (due out... 2009 at soonest, I say), Beautiful Katamari, DDR, Guitar Hero 2, Devil May Cry 4, Eternal Sonata, Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Halo Wars, Ninja Gaiden 2 (according to Wiki...), RE5, Viva Pinata. Obviously only some of these will interest you.

He did say soon...although I probably shouldn't have digressed, as this is a Wii thread.

He did say soon...although I probably shouldn't have digressed, as this is a Wii thread.

I asked, both of y'all answered, and thanks very much.

In other Wii-ish related news, Spore's been pushed back to mid 2008 earliest, and since there was a rumor there was a Wii version in the works, it's rather depressing.

Discuss.

Xerol said it was pushed back to Fall 2009...mistake on his part? The issue was the budget though, EA put a cut to it so they have to slow their pace.

They did WHAT?

That's the ONLY PC game I've been anticipating the last few years!

Rawr rawr growl I HAVE RAGE. DX

I'm still only sorta interested in 360. My hate for MS for their "LOL VISTA" shit shall be hard to overcome! DX Plus it's really fuggin' expensive to get the good version.

But my eldest sister went crazy over Viva La Pinata. I guess I shouldn't show her Little Big World.. she can't even afford a Wii, for cryin' out loud.

I was at gamestop this last weekend, and they actually had multiple wii systems in stock. Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of money in my bank account (college tuition, etc etc) and so I passed up the opportunity, figuring that it had finally gotten to the point where wii's have become common in stores now (I don't leave campus very often). Of course later I realize that rather than dump $500 on every wii game and accessory I want along with the system, I could have just scraped together $250 (which I had) and gotten the system, and the rest later. Of course once I realize this, I check back and they're all gone again. I missed my brief window of opportunity. :banghead:

Could I ask you to post a bit on here, my work blocks IGN.

For Chocobo's Dungeon, it was really more of the announcement without much any news (basically, they said there will be some similarities and some differences between this and the original Chocobo's Dungeon). The "news" for Crystal Bearers was pretty much SE saying "Hi guys, remember this game? Yeah, we're still working on it." IGN stated that both games had trailers at the announcement but were asked to not record/photograph any of them, but maybe we'll see more at the Square-Enix Party this weekend.

^^^

Bahaha, screen name irony.

edit: holy shit lufia avatars?

Irony indeed...and yeah, I was pleasantly surprised about the avatars...didn't see Arek though, which is too bad, I guess. I think I'm the only one I've seen sporting the Lufia avatars...

Edit: Just kidding, I see Bahamut has changed his

1106823394-05.gif

Awesome.

Could you remind me which game that is?

Hm. Actually, I have a request for you guys.

I'm having foot surgery on Monday and I will be either completely hyped up on drugs or in a fuckton of pain, depending on my tolerance level. I have many Gamecube games and other material to keep me busy, like books, but if I were to convince my folks to rent a game from Blockbuster, any recommendations? I've been bad about following game news much lately because of school and all the prepping I've been doing, so any suggestions are appreciated. I also have a dusty PS2 and an NDS. Of course I'll be off my feet as much as possible for six weeks, so any upcoming games are fair game, too.

Thanks! (:

Awesome.

Could you remind me which game that is?

Hm. Actually, I have a request for you guys.

I'm having foot surgery on Monday and I will be either completely hyped up on drugs or in a fuckton of pain, depending on my tolerance level. I have many Gamecube games and other material to keep me busy, like books, but if I were to convince my folks to rent a game from Blockbuster, any recommendations? I've been bad about following game news much lately because of school and all the prepping I've been doing, so any suggestions are appreciated. I also have a dusty PS2 and an NDS. Of course I'll be off my feet as much as possible for six weeks, so any upcoming games are fair game, too.

Thanks! (:

Hmm..Super Paper Mario, Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, and Final Fantasy VI Advance. Or V Advance. Or IV Advance.