Nintendo Wii

Smoke

i used to love primal rage. I had all the action figure too. My favorite character was the red ape, chaos i think? and that raptor was cool too. I thought the interaction with the backgrounds was kind of neat, how you could play catch with the humans and stuff. I'm sure it's a pile of crap by todays standards, but memories are great.

i used to love primal rage. I had all the action figure too. My favorite character was the red ape, chaos i think? and that raptor was cool too. I thought the interaction with the backgrounds was kind of neat, how you could play catch with the humans and stuff. I'm sure it's a pile of crap by todays standards, but memories are great.
Yeah, I always loved that game too. Really don't understand all the hate people tend to have for it.

Yeah, I always loved that game too. Really don't understand all the hate people tend to have for it.

How about mediocre controls and slow play, a limited moveset and a fairly low character count consisting of too many recolors? At least, that's how the Genesis and SNES versions of it felt.

How about mediocre controls and slow play, a limited moveset and a fairly low character count consisting of too many recolors? At least, that's how the Genesis and SNES versions of it felt.

That's where the arcade version is the best. It's a lot more fun than the Genesis or SNES versions. or like what Coop said and get MAT 2.

Hmm..Super Paper Mario, Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, and Final Fantasy VI Advance. Or V Advance. Or IV Advance.

Thanks. I already have PoR, and I can't rent NDS games from Blockbuster, but I'll probably rent Super Paper Mario.

The Rygar game looks cool, but all we really have is one piece of concept art. AWESOME art, but that's pretty much it.

I would care,if it wasn't for the fact that the last good Mortal Kombat game to come out was never.

I'm thinking any of the mortal kombat 3 games. But seriously, what happened to 2d fighters you guys? There's not one 3d fighter that I like :\

Xerol said it was pushed back to Fall 2009...mistake on his part? The issue was the budget though, EA put a cut to it so they have to slow their pace.

No, it's a minimum delay until April 2008, at the beginning of the new fiscal year right?

North American Virtual Console releases today

Pac-Man (NES) - Teaching our kids the more you eat, the more points you score. The true source of child obesity.

Ninja Gaiden (NES) - Ninjas, demons, and extreme difficulty, just like the Xbox version. Although the original is missing the blonde girl in bondage gear.

Ninja Spirit (T16) - Contra with ninjas, multiple hit points, and the options from Gradius

After my stupid mistake from last week, I managed to find myself a used wii (came with everything except wii sports...but oh well) yesterday. Warioware is a bit easier than I thought it would be, but I haven't started Super Paper Mario yet, or any VC stuff. Anyone have some of their favorite VC recommendations?

After my stupid mistake from last week, I managed to find myself a used wii (came with everything except wii sports...but oh well) yesterday. Warioware is a bit easier than I thought it would be, but I haven't started Super Paper Mario yet, or any VC stuff. Anyone have some of their favorite VC recommendations?

Unless you have the classic controller, don't even consider any SNES titles. That's about all I can recommend.

Unless you have the classic controller, don't even consider any SNES titles. That's about all I can recommend.

Yeah, I remember reading enough of other people's posts regarding virtual console controls/controllers that I made sure to pick one of them up.

Right now I've got Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart 64, and Star Fox 64, but am looking for some that I haven't yet experienced to add to the list as opposed to old favorites that I'm already familiar with. Most titles on the current VC list are ones that I haven't played (save for punch out!!, the zelda's, the mario's, and f-zero).

Yeah, I remember reading enough of other people's posts regarding virtual console controls/controllers that I made sure to pick one of them up.

Right now I've got Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart 64, and Star Fox 64, but am looking for some that I haven't yet experienced to add to the list as opposed to old favorites that I'm already familiar with. Most titles on the current VC list are ones that I haven't played (save for punch out!!, the zelda's, the mario's, and f-zero).

While you're clearly aware of it, I still have to recommend Punch-Out!! Others I'd recommend are Comix Zone, Sonic the Hedgehog (though 2 and 3 are better...they've gotta make it to the VC eventually here), Gunstar Heroes, and of course the Zelda and Mario games. I remember Excitebike being cool back in the day but haven't played it since the NES era, haven't played Kid Icarus enough to be able to recommend it, and I hear Legend of the Mystical Ninja is good though I haven't played it yet.

None. Get an emulator instead and save yourself the money.