Nintendo Wii

Smoke

I have a feeling Metroid Prime 3 is going to be another one of those games that I play over and over again. I'm exited.

I sure hope so. They said they weren't as happy as they wanted to be with the sales of MP2, so they wanted to make this one the best one.

North American Virtual Console releases today (unconfirmed since I'm at work)

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES) - They just want us excited about Pirates for the movie this weekend

Streets of Rage 2 (GEN) - I had an awful dream, there were streets, and rage...

Blazing Lazers (T16) - Another shmup? Go ask The Coop about it

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES) - They just want us excited about Pirates for the movie this weekend

First time I find myself wanting to DL all three of the VC's monday releases. Damn.

It's already been talked about but METROID METROID METROID METROID!

I don't think it's been talked about enough.

METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID

I remember reading in a past NP mag that the game looks a lot better than what it did at E3, like it's on a totally different engine. That sounds hard to believe, but if it's true then that'll be loads of awesome.

I don't think it's been talked about enough.

METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID METROID

I remember reading in a past NP mag that the game looks a lot better than what it did at E3, like it's on a totally different engine. That sounds hard to believe, but if it's true then that'll be loads of awesome.

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool, though the past 2 Metroid Primes were pretty enough for me :-P. Anyway, I'm actually pretty happy about the August release date...I hope to have my new tv and receiver by then (the one I'm looking at automatically upconverts analog signals to 720p, so I'll be curious to see how that'll affect the picture quality of regular dvds and Wii games).

I hadn't thought of that spin for DKC2.

Once again, Diddy's Kong Quest = one of the best platformers ever. Seriously, that's an awesome weekly lineup.

Well, Ubi can make the game better as they have more experience with the system now. I liked Red Steel, even though I only played a bit, the controls weren't bad when I got used to it. The only thing I didn't like was the sword fighting.

Also..

METROID IN LESS THAN THREE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You know.. One small thing I'd like to see Nintendo implement in a future firmware upgrade, is an option to get rid of those bloody low battery warning messages. It's alright the first time they pop up, but getting hit with them every 2-5 minutes(usually depending on the game), when your batteries still have HOURS of use left in them? Fucking annoying.