Nintendo Wii

Smoke

I'm very happy, they're making a sequel to Trauma Center: Second Opinion! Apparently they've made some good improvements, though even if it were more of the same I'd be happy.

Y'know.. that sounds pretty damn slick. Trauma Center was one of the few games that I really enjoyed, if felt it was a bit lacking to warrant a full-price purchase. But having 2 player and an online ranking system? Nice.

To those who say that Wii will never have HD, Think about this:

In a remarkable example of pushing a system to its limits, Gran Turismo 4 was able to output 1080i from a PS2. A PS2! Wii is much more powerful than PS2. Never rule anything out.

Is HD likely to become prevalent? No. Is it possible? Yep, but after much effort and without a doubt a firmware update.

Likely? No, not now. Maybe later in its life.

To those who say that Wii will never have HD, Think about this:

In a remarkable example of pushing a system to its limits, Gran Turismo 4 was able to output 1080i from a PS2. A PS2! Wii is much more powerful than PS2. Never rule anything out.

Is HD likely to become prevalent? No. Is it possible? Yep, but after much effort and without a doubt a firmware update.

Likely? No, not now. Maybe later in its life.

PS2's video output also wasn't designed to be limited. Wii was, specifically, designed not to output over 480p. Otherwise we'd at least have a VGA cable out now, from a 3rd party.

PS2's video output also wasn't designed to be limited. Wii was, specifically, designed not to output over 480p. Otherwise we'd at least have a VGA cable out now, from a 3rd party.

That is silly. Not wanting to add the cost of Hi-def cards to your system's price is one thing (though personally I think it would have been worth it), but to specifically prevent HD from ever happening? WTF?

I've seen lots of complaints about the graphics of NiGHTS (and lots of other games I thought were beautiful). I just gotta know from you whiners....what exactly is there to improve? Since you're all experts, how would you do it?

Totallt add more particle effects, because those are kewl and really show off systems POWAR! And some more colors wii cant do more then a million colors PS2 can do 50 million colors an dits last gen!@!1 Also, make it darker coz dark is moar real! ANd guns. Make the guy shoot guns and shit.

Totallt add more particle effects, because those are kewl and really show off systems POWAR! And some more colors wii cant do more then a million colors PS2 can do 50 million colors an dits last gen!@!1 Also, make it darker coz dark is moar real! ANd guns. Make the guy shoot guns and shit.
need moar light bloom

Also needs more cow bell. Any game without cow bell is grafichally inferier.

Art style? What's art style? You mean real live people actually chose how a game should look? It's not all just based on processor power?