Nintendo Wii

Smoke

North American Virtual Console releases today (I was out trying to FIND a Wii)

Balloon Fight (NES) - Make the whole game how it was in WarioWare and maybe I'd download it

Silent Debuggers (T16) - An FPS that reminds me of the space station from Buried in Time

Paper Mario (N64) - You already know it's out and you're probably playing it right now

They weren't up when I went looking at around 10:00 this morning (central time) and I was about to rage. Thank God Nintendo has seen fit to save themselves from disaster.

(Except, I'm waiting until I go to Target for work tomorrow so I can buy a points card there and save all of a dollar with my discount.)

why dont you just do it the lazy yet intelligent way and just buy points through the wii

1) I get tax added to my purchases through the Wii so it's not any different buying a card in the store

2) I get an employee discount at Target that more than compensates for the tax so I get my points cheaper than you do

sure it's like $0.50 difference with somewhat high sales tax in Texas but I'm at work anyway so why not pick one up when it's convenient?

Well then, do it.

And then download Paper Mario.

And then play it.

Ya hoser.

I SAID I WOULD ALREADY

jeez mang

I'm just still confused as hell by this mention of points cards in blocks of value other than 2000 points for $20. Where have these things been hiding?

id get paper mario but i already got it on n64 so yeah dont need another

good game though

i like the desert town music

Ha, I think the same of OoT.

I own it on GC twice, and once on N64.

Plus Master Quest.

But the N64 one is the only version in which Ganon bleeds RED.

I've been thinking it's Nintendo's way of creating filler until their good stuff comes out.

Well, that WOULD do it.

"What, nothing to play on your Wii? Why not play THIS OLD GAME? It's only a few dollars, and it's freakin' awesome. You missed it the first time around. Buy it now."

Seems pretty smart to me, really.