Nintendo Wii

Smoke

Finally, some gameplay footage of what Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars actually looks like.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24322.html

It seems like this is going to be another good looking game for the Wii. It looks pretty nice for being in early stages of development.

That does look crazy good and very interesting :) It's been a while since I played a good 3D platformer/action game. This looks promissing enough. :)

The concept art is some of the most beautiful I've seen. I hope to be able to draw like that some day as well. ZOMG

Before tonight I've never heard of Mushroom Men. Now it's in my top 10 most wanted. How the hell have I not heard about this game before? Also GH III plus Nintendo WFC sound's sweet ass hell.

Well, before this video there wasn't that much info about it. There were no screen shots or much info on what the game is. All they had is the cool art.

I was thinking maybe it was going to be some sort of RTS.

Finally, some gameplay footage of what Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars actually looks like.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24322.html

It seems like this is going to be another good looking game for the Wii. It looks pretty nice for being in early stages of development.

Oh, how I look forward to having a real, -good- 3D platformer. I miss the genre.

I beat Super Metroid today. Good last boss battle. Here's a name-free description of the experience:

I'm like playing the boss and win and then I'm like this is lame, then he transforms and i'm like AHHHHHHHHHHH then i get hit by a beam and almost die then suddenly a buddy helps me out then she dies then i get A SUPER AWESOME BEAM and blast the hell out of the boss

AND THEN THE PLANET'S GOING TO BLOW UP IN THREE MINUTES!!!!! RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

dsjfbewfhjewgfhjqwgfwe

and you still get the super awesome beam as you escape, and you blast the hell out of everything

Top 5 favorite battles, easily. :grin:

I actually knew sheik wasn't a dude, I've played OoT thank you very much. somebody was saying sheik has a deep voice? When does s/he talk? I'm assuming you mean the various grunts from SSBM? Lol that manga is funny, i would also like to see the rest.