Nintendo Wii

Smoke

All I know is that game is super-special to me, and it's a Mario game to me. I begged for it when I was a little kid, I got it for Christmas, and it gave me more than I could've ever hoped for from the first Super Mario Bros. Who cares what it was before? Nintendo officially swapped it themselves after some other guys developed it for them. This isn't the same scenario as a couple of guys in my neighbor's basement with hacking software.

It's Super Mario Bros. 2. That game you mentioned is Doki Doki Panic, which is an almost identical but different game. SMB2 is a beautiful work of art, cheap sprite-swaps and extra animation frames included.

It's Super Mario Bros. 2.

I'm with you. Unlike The Lost Levels, Doki Doki was a game that Miyamoto was heavily involved in and has had a lasting impact on the Mario series (I haven't seen very many poison mushrooms lately, but Princess Peach is still floating around like in SMB2us). Heck, our SMB2 was even brought back to Japan as a Mario game.

Seems pretty pedantic to say that SMB2 isn't a Mario game.

(Oh yeah, and AC is nothing like The Sims :P )

May I recommend Mercury Meltdown Revolution for those of you who need to put your Wii to Work before the onslaught of greatness floods us all. It's based off the PSP game, but it feels so natural with the wiimote. The graphics are kinda iffy, and it's a bit short, but great for the budget price of $19.99 and the game mechanics are fun.

If it were $50, I would give it 3/5, but for the price point I give it a perfect 5!

I can't find Mercury Meltdown anywhere. Most stores haven't even heard of it and don't even have it on their list of games coming in. It's weird.

Oh yeah. I went to a Wal-Mart two Gamestops before I found it at a second Gamestop. I was just passively looking for it over the week along with a couple of other things, so I didn't bother to ask anybody. Still, I found it at last.

I plan on getting BWii, too. Despite the flaws of the first one, I enjoyed it a lot, and the sequel will be improving upon it, so I'm looking forward to it.

Also, will it support VoIP in any form? If not, I can keep my laptop nearby with Skype running for multiplayer co-op games, but for others without a PC nearby, that may be a problem for them.

Also, will it support VoIP in any form? If not, I can keep my laptop nearby with Skype running for multiplayer co-op games, but for others without a PC nearby, that may be a problem for them.

ahahaha

if its anything like ds youll have to wait a year for maybe one random game to have voip included

Who's planning on getting Battalion Wars 2? Number of people from OCR I could play with is going to help me decide whether to purchase it or not.

I may not get it right away (GH3 is a higher priority for me + my roommates, and PW3 is a higher priority for me) but I do expect to get it eventually.