Nintendo Wii

Smoke

Me too (well, in a year from now for sure, because my library is growing). And it would be cool if we could store music, photos, and the like on there, as well as play our own music to games that have crappy music.

Why Nintendo is so reluctant on this I have no idea.

Have you ever played one? At Gamestop or a friend's house? It's great... there just aren't enough good games yet. Well outside of Nintendo, anyway...

If you really want one, get familiar with the stores in your area, and call them, ask them when shipments come in, and BE THERE WHEN THE STORE OPENS.

I just sorta fell onto my Wii; I had joked with the clerks about being pissed at Nintendo for not having any, and just said 'so you guys don't have any, right', but they did.

That was the coolest moment in videogaming history for me. :D Ok not really, but still it was sweet...

If you want one, you have to get out there, or hope somebody can get one for you.

I had to work really damn hard to get one. I went looking (specifically for a Wii) over ten times, and came back empty handed - Then someone here on OCR, who I can't remember, told me that big shipments were going to Best Buy stores on a certain day. I went, and I was next to the last in line. The last guy was a coworker. I picked up that Wii and walked back to my car with great pride and the chummiest grin you would ever see.

I was pissed off during launch, because all of these random people, who could give two shits less about Nintendo, were there because of the hype. The same people who get hyped over the PS3, the IPhone, or whatever else. I hate those people. I couldn't get the Wii because the trend whores out there were getting them first.

Anyway, when I got one, it felt damn good. Best $250 I've ever spent.

Edit: Wow, I curse a lot.

Have you ever played one?

I Know what the Wii is.. its just frustrating that the only places that seem to have them for sale end up selling them the minute it hits the shelves... to moms who buy crap like happy feet with it... I Just wana SMASH!!!

Oh and I went to a few stores today and there was a small crowd before the store opened, none of them wanted a Wii, they were all there for rock band...

^Might have been me, lol.

I was lucky to get mine on day 1. The first day EB Games was taking pre-orders, my first class got canceled. I figured it was a sign to go for it.

Same here. I got an email from Gamestop that they were taking pre-orders on Oct. 13 and I was 11 of 13 pre-orders. I was so excited!!!

Game rip or the fancy-ass 2-disc? I'd rather wait for better quality, non-clipped-off-at-the-end-because-someone-doesn't-know-how-to-record-things-properly version. Besides, the one I found only had half of the total track list.

a 320 kb/s version just went up on a site that i frequent :]

its closed so dont ask

those of you who hate on mario and sonic at the olympics because it's gimmicky are closed minded fatbags

a friend bought it and we played the shit out of it. It's pretty much like past olympic games for previous systems, but much better. more movement, fits with the game well.

maybe I'm just being biased because I'm in track and I love it. but seriously, some people would rather give it 5 out of 10 (or whatever it has) than move their flabby grandma arms.