Nintendo Wii

Smoke

I been trying to trade my stars for a 1000 points card for a week now and every day its the same story: points card store "under construction" or 0 cards being left...

I just want that darn Pokemon Snap already and I never have time to just go out and buy a 2000 points card.

This sucks much, and to think that it could cost me over 5 years of stars doesnt make me much happier.

i decided to try medal of honor heroes 2

first off

EXCELLENT CONTROLS

ive only played one mission of the campaign and it was fun but i cannot comment about the campaign as a whole

now for the good part

ONLINE PLAY

there are...yes its true....NO FRIEND CODES

its ea's service and you simply register a handle with them and thats your name

the matchmaking is excellent and the fact that it goes up to 32 players is just GREAT

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA. No friend codes? I didn't think Nintendo would even allow that. This gives a lot of hope for generally improved online play on the Wii.

Thanks for the info.

I been trying to trade my stars for a 1000 points card for a week now and every day its the same story: points card store "under construction" or 0 cards being left...

I just want that darn Pokemon Snap already and I never have time to just go out and buy a 2000 points card.

This sucks much, and to think that it could cost me over 5 years of stars doesnt make me much happier.

Has anyone heard news of these Stars coming to North America? I'd certainly like in on this. :?

I don't know why they wouldn't. They took away all the exclusive content on their site after all...

Ha, guys.

They've stopped offering ANY details on when trucks carrying Wiis will be out and about and what their routes are.

Apparently in Toronto a little while ago, someone tried to hijack a Wii truck at gunpoint. [not sure if it was successful or not].

Saw this in The Sun, so I'm sure you could get details from their site if you wanted to.

But seriously, hijacking a wii truck.

That's awesome.

Ha, guys.

They've stopped offering ANY details on when trucks carrying Wiis will be out and about and what their routes are.

Apparently in Toronto a little while ago, someone tried to hijack a Wii truck at gunpoint. [not sure if it was successful or not].

Saw this in The Sun, so I'm sure you could get details from their site if you wanted to.

But seriously, hijacking a wii truck.

That's awesome.

Perhaps it was two guys with guns, shouting, "WII WOULD LIKE TO PLAY MUTHA FUCKA!"

So, that guy that figured out how to use a Wiimote and a laptop to create a cheap, working virtual whiteboard? He's figured out a cheap, working way to make 2D displays into pseudo-3D monitors.

http://kotaku.com/336960/another-brilliant-johnny-lee-wii-vid

Did Nintendo ever think of these kinds of applications when they came up with this system? Because if this one guy could, they must have figured out something with fifty or so guys.