Nintendo Wii

Smoke

...That sucks.

Oh, and even better, as stated on Wikipedia:

"Similarly a representative on behalf of Nintendo of Europe on December 6, 2007 confirmed with the media that the game will not be released until after June 2008. However, a day later, a spokesman refuted these claims insisting that there is currently no solid release date for Europe as of yet."

...Bastards.

:<:< It could happen. Maybe DL content.

Edit: This just in. Brawl is actually being delayed to March 2009. Sakurai made this decision in order to include Mega Man, MMX, Zero, Bass, the entire cast of Outlaw Star (including Ashea Clan Clan from the Ctarl Ctral empire and alt costumes from episode 23), Wolverine (Edward Scissorhands alt costume), Willow, King Vitamin, Yoda, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Jimi Hendrix, Ron Paul, Beowulf, Grendel, Rambo, and the drummer from 311.

Friend codes are also going to be eliminated and replaced with Nintendo universal gaming tags, thanks to an agreement with Microsoft, who are also going to share ownership of Rare. Additional DL characters, stages, and other content will be released on a bi-weekly basis for the next 7 years. This content can be stored on the Wii's new 20 gig hard drive attachment, which will be shipped with Wii consoles from now on and will also be free to early owners via online order form.

To make up for the year delay of Smash Brothers Brawl, Nintendo will be releasing the new Kid Icarus and Wii Sex instead.

In other news, controversial lawyer Jack Thompson has had a change of heart and stopped being an asshole. Thompson commented to CNN "I can't believe I was blaming video games for all of the world's problems. Maybe I should spend money educating parents to make wise choices on what content their children should view instead of be a complete dick for no valid reason."

These Smash Bros. delays honestly wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for promised release dates. First launch, then Dec. 3, then Feb. 9, and finally (at least I hope so) Mar. 9. They should just take the Blizzard appoarch and say "When its Done".

your wii is region encoded you cant get it

sucks for you

D =

Well on further reflection, March 9th IS right at the start of my university's "spring break," so I guess I can have a whole week of uninterrupted Brawl right when it comes out...that's not so bad I guess.........

neither would a Dec 3rd release tho...

:<:< It could happen. Maybe DL content.

Edit: This just in. Brawl is actually being delayed to March 2009. Sakurai made this decision in order to include Mega Man, MMX, Zero, Bass, the entire cast of Outlaw Star (including Ashea Clan Clan from the Ctarl Ctral empire and alt costumes from episode 23), Wolverine (Edward Scissorhands alt costume), Willow, King Vitamin, Yoda, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Jimi Hendrix, Ron Paul, Beowulf, Grendel, Rambo, and the drummer from 311.

Friend codes are also going to be eliminated and replaced with Nintendo universal gaming tags, thanks to an agreement with Microsoft, who are also going to share ownership of Rare. Additional DL characters, stages, and other content will be released on a bi-weekly basis for the next 7 years. This content can be stored on the Wii's new 20 gig hard drive attachment, which will be shipped with Wii consoles from now on and will also be free to early owners via online order form.

To make up for the year delay of Smash Brothers Brawl, Nintendo will be releasing the new Kid Icarus and Wii Sex instead.

In other news, controversial lawyer Jack Thompson has had a change of heart and stopped being an asshole. Thompson commented to CNN "I can't believe I was blaming video games for all of the world's problems. Maybe I should spend money educating parents to make wise choices on what content their children should view instead of be a complete dick for no valid reason."

...now that made me smile.

What I said in the Wii Thread.

These Smash Bros. delays honestly wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for promised release dates. First launch, then Dec. 3, then Feb. 9, and finally (at least I hope so) Mar. 9. They should just take the Blizzard appoarch and say "When its Done".