Nintendo Wii

Smoke

So they close down the Smash Bros Brawl thread, and the Wii thread becomes the new Smash Bros Brawl thread...

Believe me, it is much better this way.

A new thread will be made once the Japanese launch is out for a couple of weeks.

I plan on making a pretty detailed first post with all sorts of info and other junk that noone will read when the thread becomes longer than 2 pages.

Believe me, it is much better this way.

A new thread will be made once the Japanese launch is out for a couple of weeks.

I plan on making a pretty detailed first post with all sorts of info and other junk that noone will read when the thread becomes longer than 2 pages.

Thanks from the "other" Frenchy, Arek, we poor Europeans will read your (?) thread, hoping for real news and interesting posts.

See ya !

Thanks from the "other" Frenchy, Arek, we poor Europeans will read your (?) thread, hoping for real news and interesting posts.

See ya !

Long time no see, good friend.

I will try to keep the thread as spoiler free as possible. Hopefully people won't be too cruel and spoil the plot of Subspace, since that is one of the main "games" in Brawl.

I'm starting to get worried about Brawl EVER being released in Europe. That stuff recently where the spokesman said "no European date has ever been announced for Smash Bros" doesn't really bode well.

I heard not before June at least. (forgot the source, it's from a nintendo europe guy I'm sure) >_<

Otherwise, Douli, my roommate and myself are going to Canada in March. Do you think we can easily find a Wii ? (I suppose it'll be a lot of trouble about getting SSBBrawl, maybe Play-Asia then)

That's harder to play imported games now on Wii in France (maybe Europe). With the updates, modding is not sure for now, and the Action Replay stuff doesn't work well...

So, if I want my Brawl, I think I'll let my roommate (who is playing with my console) buy -in my beloved country- his Wii >_>

We are still waiting for Fire Emblem, too. I know he wants that game too.

Ah, Wipo, I can understand you. And say hi to Nishi !

Brawl will almost definitely include an update for NTSC-J consoles. If this update is run on an NTSC-U console or a PAL console it will more than likely brick it (for NTSC-U consoles it's far less likely to brick than a PAL). There are workarounds, patchers that will remove the update from the disc and make it still playable. These don't always work, but with the extreme demand for brawl if none of them do the homebrew scene will get a workaround out pretty fast.

also http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=queensaki&p=r

videos of the japanese brawl demo that they just got

Dedede is much more powerful than I would've thought