Nintendo Wii

Smoke

Woah! Hey that was...! OH SHIT THATS...!

This game is going to be so disgustingly epic, it makes me fall to my knees and weep.

It is/will be so epic, I'm going to openly hate on it for comedic effect whenever I see a group of people (which there will be a LOT of near where I live) and say what a piece of shit SSBB is. That sounds funny already.

http://i28.tinypic.com/2hwp7yq.jpg

Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

AHH MY EYEEEES!!!

On a completely unrelated note:

Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior -- Super Metroid

Woo!

Opening / Menu

(Metroid Prime) -- Metroid Prime

YEEEEEAAAH!!!!

Sector 1 -- Metroid Fusion

:shock: That had better be the song that I think it is...!

Main Theme (Star Fox) -- Star Fox

YEEEEEAAAH!!!!

Wow, all those are all menu/cutscene songs... I must REALLY like menu songs. I learn something new about myself every day...

Cool, nice movie.

Oh and I'm very interested in this rumour. The interview at the bottom of the page looks real to me.

http://digg.com/nintendo/Animal_Crossing_Character_Rumored_for_Super_Smash_Brothers_Brawl_PICS

So far I've seen a LOT of predictions, but none included an AC character.

Guess we can put most of these fake character lists in the garbage can now.

Ashley's Song WarioWare: Touched! Arrangement: Tomoko Sasaki

Ashley's Song (JP) Sawaru Meido in Wario Arrangement: Tomoko Sasaki

Mona Pizza's Song WarioWare: Twisted! Arrangement Supervisor: Takahiro Nishi

Mona Pizza's Song (JP) Mawaru Meido in Wario Arrangement Supervisor: Takahiro Nishi

We better all be getting both versions of those songs. I hate it when companies arbitrarily decide we're too stupid to realize there are other languages in the world.

Spoiler text below:

I am tired of seeing returning cast. I hope there are more people joining than just people from melee. I want to see NEW CHARACTERS, not melee cast :(

No one is excited to see the whole Melee cast returning, just their favorite characters - personally, I wish they'd confirm Mewtwo and Captain Falcon and Marth (concretely) because I love playing as those guys.

(Note: I just read Arek's spoiler post now, so awesome.)

It would be awesome if they got rid of everybody boring and brought in an equal amount of new faces.

But I think it would be more awesome if they kept all of the old ones and brought in all the new faces anyway. I don't care if the character selection screen is crammed.

Oh, and hey, Dr. Mario is coming back.