Post your Mii (making wallpaper, collecting...)

Jandalf

As I understand it, this "Mii parade" thing is something that only shows other people's online Mii wandering around...

Could have gotten it completely wrong, though. I am not yet online with my Wii :(

"World of MiiCraft" could be fun, too!

btw, it's nice to see some of the "big names" here! To all remixers reading this:

I appreciate your work and really like (most of) the music you guys - and girls - make!

Good Work, guys!

Mii_NWG.gif

As I understand it, this "Mii parade" thing is something that only shows other people's online Mii wandering around...

The mii parade allows for all miis on your friend's Wii consoles that are set to mingle to appear inside your mii channel. Make sure to add your Wii code here once you connect your Wii to WiiConnect24. I have about 50 in my main channel and another 40 in my parade because of this.

I really hope Nintendo has some "Mii online" planned.

It seems to be a project... Otherwise, you'll have the Wii Sims. Wait and see !

Lol, there are some Phoenix Wright characters by Doulifée and me :lol:

teampwku1.th.jpg

Is that image taken while using a beamer?

Your image has a strange pattern across, which doesn't seem to belong to the Wii image... :?

Anyways, this thread is progressing quite nicely...

I like it!

I'm looking forward to connecting my Wii to the Internet, so I can see all your Miis in this "Mingle"-thing...

Is anybody interested in doing a wallpaper using as many Miis as we can collect?

I really hope Nintendo has some "Mii online" planned.

It seems to be a project... Otherwise, you'll have the Wii Sims. Wait and see !

Lol, there are some Phoenix Wright characters by Doulifée and me :lol:

teampwku1.th.jpg

Is that image taken while using a beamer?

Your image has a strange pattern across, which doesn't seem to belong to the Wii image... :?

My Wii is connected to a videoprojector, and what you see is a picture of the screen directly displayed on a wall. And of course, I needed to be below in order to hide my head.