Post your Mii (making wallpaper, collecting...)

Jandalf

n16303539_31333471_6969.jpg

Um, yeah, comments welcome....

OMG!!!! YOU ARE MY FUTURE VERSION!!!

riccardo009copiabc6.th.jpg

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

LOOOOOOL

Both of you have awesome, awesome shirts.

I agree :D .

Anyway thanks :) , most of my shirts are of metal groups, but I have also a very beautiful Neon Genesis Evangelion one!

That is indeed an awesome shirt, Dunther (the Mirror Mirror single artwork I believe). My wardrobe is mostly split up between video game shirts and metal shirts. Also my hair is actually longer than it looks in the pic, it currently reaches down to my waist. And a lot of people do tell me that I look like Jesus....

That is indeed an awesome shirt, Dunther (the Mirror Mirror single artwork I believe). My wardrobe is mostly split up between video game shirts and metal shirts. Also my hair is actually longer than it looks in the pic, it currently reaches down to my waist. And a lot of people do tell me that I look like Jesus....

Mmmm that photo with the Blind shirt was of the 05/2005....here's a more recent photo (before a marriage):

img1388kp8.th.jpg

PS: my hairs are long more than half of my back

Mmmm that photo with the Blind shirt was of the 05/2005....here's a more recent photo (before a marriage):

img1388kp8.th.jpg

Were you at Otakon or something? You look really familiar. Or was that SonicANS?

img1388kp8.th.jpg

Were you at Otakon or something? You look really familiar. Or was that SonicANS?

I was at my grandparents' home at Patti, province of Messina, in Sicily, that is in Italy :D

I really hope Nintendo has some "Mii online" planned.

It seems to be a project... Otherwise, you'll have the Wii Sims. Wait and see !

Lol, there are some Phoenix Wright characters by Doulifée and me :lol:

teampwku1.th.jpg

Is that image taken while using a beamer?

Your image has a strange pattern across, which doesn't seem to belong to the Wii image... :?

My Wii is connected to a videoprojector, and what you see is a picture of the screen directly displayed on a wall. And of course, I needed to be below in order to hide my head.

What is it like to play the Wii over a beamer?

Does it work like it's supposed to?

I'm considering buying a beamer, as my room is quite high...

And I'd love to watch TV and DVDs on a screen of at least 3 metres... :D

Anyways, back to topic, guys.

I want to see more Miis!

For the wallpaper, I would do the Photoshop work (actually using The GIMP), but before, there would have to be some "submission guidelines" or something...

Should we try to make one, or are there not enough people interested in something like that...?

I really hope Nintendo has some "Mii online" planned.

It seems to be a project... Otherwise, you'll have the Wii Sims. Wait and see !

Lol, there are some Phoenix Wright characters by Doulifée and me :lol:

teampwku1.th.jpg

Is that image taken while using a beamer?

Your image has a strange pattern across, which doesn't seem to belong to the Wii image... :?

My Wii is connected to a videoprojector, and what you see is a picture of the screen directly displayed on a wall. And of course, I needed to be below in order to hide my head.

What is it like to play the Wii over a beamer?

Does it work like it's supposed to?

I'm considering buying a beamer, as my room is quite high...

And I'd love to watch TV and DVDs on a screen of at least 3 metres... :D

Anyways, back to topic, guys.

I want to see more Miis!

For the wallpaper, I would do the Photoshop work (actually using The GIMP), but before, there would have to be some "submission guidelines" or something...

Should we try to make one, or are there not enough people interested in something like that...?

that work well, except you need to be use of the wii mote for it. it's not like TV, because the sensor bar, must be placed just under the screen if you want to use them normally (that mean putting the sensor bar atround 1m high here) so we have to point the wiimote a little below the real point show by the cursor on the screen. No problem to play zelda, nfs carbon, monkey ball or wii sport, but a little harder for wii play.

But what about the movement of the cursor?

As I understand it, the sensor bar is important for aiming. The WiiMote calculates it's movement from the relative position of the two IR-LEDs (in the sensor bar) and translates that to the movement of the cursor in the screen...

So does a bigger screen mean bigger movements?

I didn't see any configuration option for "screen size", so my guess is that the Wii always calculates with a default screen size...

So a movement of the WiiMote would result in a bigger movement of the cursor.

Did I get it wrong or am I completely off?

the X axis (the horizontal one) is ok, it's just the vertical axis, because you tend to point the wii mote to the screen, and it doesn't aim properly. we should find a trick to put the sensor bar just below the screen.

Like i said, you get used to it very quickly. and you're distance from a screen made by a beamer is bigger than a tv, so it's ok.

bumping my thread...

So no one seems to be interested in a Mii wallpaper... :cry:

But I like Mii wallpapers...

I would be happy to do the work but I'm in need of your Miis then!

EDIT:

Now I can browse this with my Wii as well! Works surprisingly good (for a home console) ;-)

Ok here goes:

DL.jpg

Me

Some VG-characters

Mario.jpg

Mario (kind of looks like the Mario from a certain disturbing VGCats strip)

Luigi.jpg

Luigi

Link.jpg

Link (not very convincing yet)

Ness.jpg

Ness

Rocko.jpg

Brock (I just think he looks funny)

Samus.jpg

Samus (still need to work a bit on her face)

Other Miis

Skrik.jpg

Skrik aka "The Scream"

Rufus.jpg

Rufus the evil ant

GnaGnaa.jpg

And my favorite "Gna! Gnaa!!" :D

P.S.: Excuse the crappy quality. I wish there was a way to save screenshots with the Wii.

Hey, thank you!

Not to criticise, but for the wallpaper I would like to have pictures of the whole Mii, like with body...

And it would be cool if the pictures themselves are as big as possible and in gif-format. The extra step on your people's side would be to already cut the Mii out of the background, so I don't have to...

gif-files may have a transparent background, so composing the final image would be a lto easier for me...

I will update the first post with this info as well.