Metroid Prime Remixes/Remakes

Hey guys! I am new to this forum. I have been a fan of Metroid since I first started playing Metroid Prime around 2003. Here are some tracks I made. Hopefully you can judge from the tracks how much Metroid Prime has affected my creative life.

Listen to Metroid Prime Prologue Remake - {WIP 2} by Trevor Baker on #SoundCloud

Listen to Metroid Prime Prologue Remake - {WIP 2} by Trevor Baker on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/trevor-baker-26/metroid-prime-prologue-remake-wip-2

Listen to Metroid Prime Main Menu Remake [WIP 7] by Trevor Baker on #SoundCloud

Edited by Trevor M. Baker

Let's hear it for the tracks of Metroid Prime! I rather like your Phendrana mix (an extremely popular tune, that one). The beginning literally feels like a slightly altered version, though it grows into a more unique thing. The synth that vaguely resembles a guitar really catches one's attention among the other faithful sounds. The percussion around 3:10 has a bit long of a delay for the number of notes it hits in a short space, a little dissonant there. The prologue sounds as any Metroid intro ought to be, and quite faithful to the original too, at that. The same goes for all three of these, really. I am rather fond of the vibrating-whistle-synth in the Menu mix, though I'm not sure it's quite cut out for how low it goes around 1:50, might make it more cohesive to let another instrument take that part or raise it an octave. 

Nice work here, though, keep making music!

16 hours ago, Souperion said:

Let's hear it for the tracks of Metroid Prime! I rather like your Phendrana mix (an extremely popular tune, that one). The beginning literally feels like a slightly altered version, though it grows into a more unique thing. The synth that vaguely resembles a guitar really catches one's attention among the other faithful sounds. The percussion around 3:10 has a bit long of a delay for the number of notes it hits in a short space, a little dissonant there. The prologue sounds as any Metroid intro ought to be, and quite faithful to the original too, at that. The same goes for all three of these, really. I am rather fond of the vibrating-whistle-synth in the Menu mix, though I'm not sure it's quite cut out for how low it goes around 1:50, might make it more cohesive to let another instrument take that part or raise it an octave. 

Nice work here, though, keep making music!

Thanks for the feedback! Check out some of my original stuff in the original music forum!