Fire Emblem - Where is it?

StreetFlare

Soo... this is both a request and a little bit of a confused commentary.

While it's never been on-par for fandom size with the giants of The Legend of Zelda; Final Fantasy, Mario and the rest of it's Super Smash Brothers stablemates; it's still a long-running Nintendo franchise that has a lot of supporters; especially considering the success of the mobile game. So, imagine my surprise when I found that there was only a single Fire Emblem remix on the site itself; and a second one on an album that was marked as being as "Super Smash Brothers" remix.

Now; with Fire Emblem: Three Houses around the corner, and with our very own XPRTNovice himself voicing characters in the mobile game (and I'm convinced he's one of the main characters in Three Houses from the voice clips so far), I have to make my request - can we get more Fire Emblem?

As some direct mentions; though I'm requesting literally anything from the franchise - you've got your epic final boss theme from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia with Twilight of the Gods -

You have the vocal theme of the three versions of Fire Emblem Fates; a motif that fills the game repeatedly, Lost In Thoughts All Alone -

The very iconic Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword theme that still pops up in my head; the one we all know from Smash Bros, Together We Ride -

I could sit here for ages just sharing songs I'd love to here remixed here; but... yeah. I'd love more Fire Emblem; please. I'd say "even if I have to contribute myself"; but I don't think I have the skills to even attempt it at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to see more Fire Emblem.  It's one of my favorite franchises, and I hope it gets more remixes.  I have seen "Together, We Ride" (AKA the one song everyone recognizes because of Smash Bros) remixed a few times, but not much else.  

So I'll cross my fingers and hope that a few other Fire Emblem songs come our way soon.