Song Cover to Sonic the Hedgehog "Final Progression" Cover by M-C MadDog "I Need to Burn Some Gas"

Hello OCRemix! I have been a fan of this site for years! I've written to plenty and now I would like some constructive criticism, I personally don't know how to compose or write music at all, but I have been writing for over 20 years and everytime I hear these remixes it makes me want to write more! I'm unsure of licensing and issues with this and that and its quite a concern of mine, is there anyone I can talk to sometime about issues like this? This song's purpose is to bring my feeling to music when I experience driving in my car, the second I heard this remix I fell in love with it! As of right now I have three kids and life is a bit hectic, but I do manage to find a little bit of time to try to put something together now and then. Besides that, this is my first post! I hope somebody out there can feel what I feel when I hear this song, I hear it over and over so I just had to get it out of my system and onto this track! Please let me know what you think, this is Test Run #4 as of right now, until I get some more time and accommodations for recording vocals. I am also quite novice at working programs to provide quality editing, I'm attempting to learn each day as much as I can. I also apologize in advance if I take a while to get back to you. I also have lots of patience and am willing to listen and communicate effectively. I look forward to speaking to many of you, getting to know the community, and making more music! My dream is to touch people though music! I created a link in Dropbox, copied it, and ensured it said "Anyone with this link can view the file."

"I Need to Burn Some Gas"

Spoiler

"70 MPH IS NOT ENOUGH AT STAKE, I PUSH PAST THE NEEDLE, TO EXPIERENCE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO TRAVEL..."

Here is where I found the delightful original, Thank you Jewbei & Masato Nakamura!

"Final Zone"

Primary Game: Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega, 1991, GEN), music by Masato Nakamura

https://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02240

Much Appreciated, 

MadDog

Edited by MadDogMoody