A Life Well Spent - Original Piano Solo (2019 update)

Here is a new recording of one of my first piano tunes, titled "A Life Well Spent". I originally wrote it in 2015 to go with the soundtrack to a browser game I was developing. I abandoned the project, but the tracks remain a part of my repertoire. Some of them I really like and I attempt to update them as my skills grow.

In terms of feedback, what do you think could be done to make the left hand more interesting (provide a timestamp for where you think improvements can be made)? I'm kind of following a pattern of 3 or 4 chords. What can I do to break out of that in a more interesting way?

Thanks for listening :)

On 8/6/2019 at 6:56 AM, BloomingLate said:

Here is a new recording of one of my first piano tunes, titled "A Life Well Spent". I originally wrote it in 2015 to go with the soundtrack to a browser game I was developing. I abandoned the project, but the tracks remain a part of my repertoire. Some of them I really like and I attempt to update them as my skills grow.

In terms of feedback, what do you think could be done to make the left hand more interesting (provide a timestamp for where you think improvements can be made)? I'm kind of following a pattern of 3 or 4 chords. What can I do to break out of that in a more interesting way?

Thanks for listening :)

Is this a WAV or MP3?  It sounds mildly muffled when the pedal goes to work.  I like the melodies here.  You should save this for another project, it'd fit in just about anything that's the right mood.  Nice work BloomingLate.