Sony PSP

The Damned

Ok, something is screwy here. Kojima has always had an interesting sense of humor, throwing us strange bits of things like the first MGS4 trailer featuring big boss and Raiden. But this one takes the cake. Look at this video of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. They actually made a music video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-paz-metal-gear/63567

And if that link doesn't work

Ok, something is screwy here. Kojima has always had an interesting sense of humor, throwing us strange bits of things like the first MGS4 trailer featuring big boss and Raiden. But this one takes the cake.

That was pretty fun to watch. The staging of the characters on the beach near the middle of the video had me thinking that Big Boss and the others were almost about to break out into dance along with Paz. :lol:

Otherwise, I think it did a good job of quickly introducing the characters and their faction affiliations. Butterflies are an interesting style choice for the series, but they seem more tied to the character (Paz in this case) than to the game or its reputation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MGS Peace Walker only supports local multiplayer. kind of a shame when portable ops could be done over the interweb. Anyway, I heard there is a way for people to play online if they connect to a ps3. Does anyone know how to do that? I'd like the opportunity to do so before I go off to my graduate program this fall.

MGS Peace Walker only supports local multiplayer. kind of a shame when portable ops could be done over the interweb. Anyway, I heard there is a way for people to play online if they connect to a ps3. Does anyone know how to do that? I'd like the opportunity to do so before I go off to my graduate program this fall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhoc_Party_for_PlayStation_Portable

There really isn't a way to do it without a 150ft cable going to the opposite end of the house, down the stairs, back through the basement to the other end of the house. So unfortunately, no. The cables going down to the entertainment center are not accessible because they go through half the floor, across the floor on the inside, and then down into the cable box.

• 1 month later...

Wait a second. The supposed reason that you need a wired connection to do ad hoc party is because you are using the ps3's wireless signal for your psp, and need to hook up to the internet through the only other means. But I just tested and I can connect to the internet from my psp, wirelessly to my ps3 (through private network and not internet), and wirelessly to my router. That means that my ps3 has 2 wireless signals running through it at once. Why wouldn't ad hoc party work then?