...WTF? I think I'm missing something.

Paladin-01

I have a neighbor like that. He has a small farm, and sometimes gives us fresh vegetables, or left over meat from his latest slaughter (he has sheep and cows-- both of which are yummy). But he's weird in other ways. For example, I haven't seen him leave his yard in six months...

Nice enough though.

Somewhere in Alberta, this guy who owned a farm killed a bunch of hookers and ground them up with pigs and froze them. Over the course of a month or two, he gave his neighbors hooker-pig meat which they happily ate. I can't remember what led to it, but a sample of the meat was analyzed and there were several human traces from numerous people found within it.

That, and the fact that some human remains were unearthed on his farm pretty much confirmed he was the hooker killer that the cops were looking for.

Moral of the story: It's good to be paranoid. At least that way you wont end up with some ho's toxic coochie mixed in with your family dinner.

I have a neighbor like that. He has a small farm, and sometimes gives us fresh vegetables, or left over meat from his latest slaughter (he has sheep and cows-- both of which are yummy). But he's weird in other ways. For example, I haven't seen him leave his yard in six months...

Nice enough though.

Somewhere in Alberta, this guy who owned a farm killed a bunch of hookers and ground them up with pigs and froze them. Over the course of a month or two, he gave his neighbors hooker-pig meat which they happily ate. I can't remember what led to it, but a sample of the meat was analyzed and there were several human traces from numerous people found within it.

That, and the fact that some human remains were unearthed on his farm pretty much confirmed he was the hooker killer that the cops were looking for.

Moral of the story: It's good to be paranoid. At least that way you wont end up with some ho's toxic coochie mixed in with your family dinner.

Wasn't that BC? No, wait, that was the giant pig farm where they found those hundred or so dead hookers.

What the fuck is with this country and dead hookers?

Nice enough though.

Wasn't that BC? No, wait, that was the giant pig farm where they found those hundred or so dead hookers.

What the fuck is with this country and dead hookers?

Pancakes, flannel, and dead hookers. That about sums us up.

Perhaps someone is bringing him a bunch of food...?

Either that, or, we could take the poison theory one step further and say he's actually building up your immunity to the poison. That, and he's secretly part of the food mafia, and soon you're gonna have to pay him back for all the food favours he's been giving. If you say "I didn't eat any of it!", he'll pull the ol' midaeval witch test: take some poison - if you're immune you were lying, if it kills you, you were telling the truth. Oh, the possibilities!

... you are sick, you know that?

Perhaps someone is bringing him a bunch of food...?

Either that, or, we could take the poison theory one step further and say he's actually building up your immunity to the poison. That, and he's secretly part of the food mafia, and soon you're gonna have to pay him back for all the food favours he's been giving. If you say "I didn't eat any of it!", he'll pull the ol' midaeval witch test: take some poison - if you're immune you were lying, if it kills you, you were telling the truth. Oh, the possibilities!

... you are sick, you know that?

I hope you're joking, and I hope you know I was joking (yeah, the humour's a little sick if you look at it in a serious way for some reason...). But it doesn't matter to me what you think, because you're far off in -oh my gosh you're RIGHT BEHIND ME!!

he's slowly poisoning you

I hope you know this

No, I suspect that he is using a binary poison. The poison in in the food, but so is the antidote. As long as Paladin-01 keeps eating the food from his neighbor, the poison won't kill him. Stop eating, and he dies.

Very clever, and fiendish.

Also, not good for your thighs. :)

• 2 weeks later...