Bunn & Skoda - Ice 7 (Chilled Out Hip-hop Instrumental)

Seth Skoda

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/887525

You'll notice that someone else composed it, but I have remade a lot of Brent Bunn's (Bertn1991's) tunes.

I'm probably going to remake some of them again, considering that I have improved greatly in mixing/mastering.

Edited by Seth Skoda
More accurate title and poast body

Man this is chill as f*ck.  Perfect for listening to whilst doing a hobby.  Kinda reminds me of Nujabes.  Real swag samples and the crunchy textures really help with the chill effect. 

Btw dood, Is Newgrounds a good venue to get exposure?  (I can't use YT, because they have shadow-banned me for making topkek comments)

Dude...

Thank you for all of your replies. I have seen them, but I have been busy as all hell. Working overtime, getting that bread :D

I wouldn't say Newgrounds is great for getting exposure, but it sure did help me get to where I'm at in terms of my skill level in music making. And sometimes I'll get a few thousand listens on a track in its first two weeks. The community there is great, and I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have another audience. You should give it a go. BUT they have a system in place to ensure that people don't upload other people's music. To avoid too much waiting with that system, upload 3 or 4 original tracks (not your remixes, if you have any) after getting an account (and confirming it) and I can approve you for the Audio Portal (I have tenure).

And YouTube did what now? I can't say I'm shocked. Twitter has been doing this to NSFW artists for some time now, and Google seems to have some kind of problem with Newgrounds (because of their NSFW content).

5 hours ago, Seth Skoda said:

Dude...

Thank you for all of your replies. I have seen them, but I have been busy as all hell. Working overtime, getting that bread :D

I wouldn't say Newgrounds is great for getting exposure, but it sure did help me get to where I'm at in terms of my skill level in music making. And sometimes I'll get a few thousand listens on a track in its first two weeks. The community there is great, and I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have another audience. You should give it a go. BUT they have a system in place to ensure that people don't upload other people's music. To avoid too much waiting with that system, upload 3 or 4 original tracks (not your remixes, if you have any) after getting an account (and confirming it) and I can approve you for the Audio Portal (I have tenure).

And YouTube did what now? I can't say I'm shocked. Twitter has been doing this to NSFW artists for some time now, and Google seems to have some kind of problem with Newgrounds (because of their NSFW content).

Yeah, none of my comments are *really* there, like no one is able to see them or comment on them - or if they are, their responses are buried too (who knows?  The algorithm is weird).  Also, a few months back, I uploaded videos with all the proper remix tags.  You'd think that titles like 'metroid' and 'soulblazer' would be a big hit, but nada.  I'd rather YT just outright ban me than play those kinds of games.  But I digress.

RIP NSFW content all across the board.  Those damn NPCs are driving me mad lol.  Maybe the CCP has something to do with it *shrug*.  But I digress again. 

Nice, I might have a few tunes I'd be willing to "donate" to NG...didn't think of that before asking (edit2: Or just share my album there, maybe disable download and link to Bandcamp or something).  But it's good to know you're a vet of sorts (edit and to have as my "in").  Didn't know the process was that layered, but it's probably a necessity. 

By the by, have you participated in the Compo Scene here before?  We got PRC, MnP and Robots vs Knights might be doing something too.  Still got *10 days* for the current MnP round *wink wink*

Edited by HoboKa