HoboKa

Album: Cyborg Hobo Cavemen

https://hoboka1.bandcamp.com/releases

(edit)

Any feedback on sound, pricing or the way I'm presenting the album? 

Side Note: Not sure how to get more reach as YT is no longer a viable option for me, since they throttle my views.  'Bye' Creators is YT's new motto...

Edited by HoboKa

Is this all original music? It's quite chill, and quite nice. Good melodic content and the mixing seems to be on point.

I feel like $7 would be fair if you were more well-known. You need to utilize social media to make this happen.

I think you should not only jump on Newgrounds, but try Soundclick.com to grab an audience, though that's more for beat and soundtrack producers than regular artists. Wouldn't hurt, though.

16 hours ago, Seth Skoda said:

Is this all original music? It's quite chill, and quite nice. Good melodic content and the mixing seems to be on point.

I feel like $7 would be fair if you were more well-known. You need to utilize social media to make this happen.

I think you should not only jump on Newgrounds, but try Soundclick.com to grab an audience, though that's more for beat and soundtrack producers than regular artists. Wouldn't hurt, though.

Oh well.  Price reduction time.  (edit) Yep, all original.

Nevertheless...it's important to gain an audience.  I'll try and set those accounts up asap.  Gotta hit the hay now though.  Thanks for feedback and stuff :D

Oh and thanks for taking the time to listen!

Edited by HoboKa