New Castlevania Tribute Album Released

Sindra

Hey OCR crowd! Wanted to quick plug the newest Castlevania tribute album I ran, after last year's X68000 album.

fiatzl6.jpg

https://smarturl.it/thebelmontadventure

It's what it says on the package; a tribute to the music from the first 2 Gameboy Castlevania games, Adventure and Belmont's Revenge. Again had a fantastic troop of musicians helping me create this album (Snappleman, Alexander Brandon, Viking Guitar, etc.), which I've wanted to do for a little while but never put into motion until earlier this year. It's got a bevy of genres - metal, rock, orchestral, jazzy prog, electronic from a bunch of remix artists and even a few game composers in the mix! I'm really proud of the variety and skill that was brought to this album while covering some of my favorite music from the series.

It's released currently on Bandcamp, Spotify, iTunes, Amazon Music and more. Proceeds will go to Bat Conservation International to help endangered bat species and their habitats; because you can't have a Castlevania without bats!