MnP 107: ToeJam & Earl - Funkotronic Beat

HoboKa

4 minutes ago, TheVideoGamer said:

If your really the only person voting, then i guess go for it. No point keeping us in suspense. 

Ok, I'll check tomorrow afternoon, if no dice, I'mma assume no one else will want to contribute a vote.  We rarely get *non-competitor votes (beyond the previous winner), least not nowadays.  Maybe in PRC it happens more?? 

Edited by HoboKa

2 minutes ago, HoboKa said:

Ok, I'll check tomorrow afternoon, if no dice, I'mma assume no one else will want to contribute a vote.  We rarely get *non-competitor votes (beyond the previous winner), least not nowadays.  Maybe in PRC it happens more?? 

Most votes i know off, are the entrants, and the people who run this thing. So in this case, someone probably like me, and maybe you and Bundeslang. I think both are the same i'm not sure. 

3 minutes ago, HoboKa said:

If by tomorrow nobody has bothered or anything, or at least you have inputted something, then it would probably be the time, to go to the results.

Results

• Seth Skoda got 1st with 6 points.  
  • TheVideoGamer got 2nd with 4 points. 

Seth Skoda, please PM me the source pick for round 108.  Pick something wintery, if possible. 

Comments

Decided to expedite** the vote, since the prospects of getting any more are slim and it's time to settle in for the X-Mas themed round.

Edited by HoboKa

3 minutes ago, HoboKa said:

Results

Seth Skoda, please PM me the source pick for round 108.  Pick something wintery, if possible. 

Comments

Decided to expedite the vote, since the prospects of getting any more are slim and it's time to settle in for the X-Mas themed round.

O.O holy shit how did that happen? 

Gimme a few minutes. Imma sift through my massive MIDI collection and see what I really want to pick. I have a few in mind, but no decision until after a thorough search.

5 minutes ago, HoboKa said:

Results

Comments

Decided to expedite the vote, since the prospects of getting any more are slim and it's time to settle in for the X-Mas themed round.

Not sure if it's intentional, but what's with the blue line? Might be me, but there is a blue line above this post, and it actually looks pretty cool.

Congrats Seth! Finally for once, managed to deathrone both of us. Feels great knowing i can't always win lol.

Then again, mine was just a percussive jam, so i wasn't expecting some high-class grade a, amazing work. 

Can't wait for Christmas :D 

3 minutes ago, Seth Skoda said:

O.O holy shit how did that happen? 

Gimme a few minutes. Imma sift through my massive MIDI collection and see what I really want to pick. I have a few in mind, but no decision until after a thorough search.

That my friend, is the power of winning your first MnP. It feels great doesn't it?

2 minutes ago, TheVideoGamer said:

Not sure if it's intentional, but what's with the blue line? Might be me, but there is a blue line above this post, and it actually looks pretty cool.

Congrats Seth! Finally for once, managed to deathrone both of us. Feels great knowing i can't always win lol.

Then again, mine was just a percussive jam, so i wasn't expecting some high-class grade a, amazing work. 

Can't wait for Christmas :D 

Ok now the blue line is gone. What drugs am i doing? Haha.

I really am seeing things....

3 minutes ago, Seth Skoda said:

In that case, I'm going to go with the one I first thought of. How do I do the whole thing with setting up the compo?

New to this...

PM Hoboka with a MIDI, and a YouTube link. (And of course the most obvious, the source name from which game)

Both links need to be accessible and in the case of the midi downloadable. 

Any other bits of information you would like to add is optional. (So this includes thoughts to the track, MIDI info, or timing etc...)

You have roughly 1 week to submit your source.

Edited by TheVideoGamer

3 minutes ago, TheVideoGamer said:

PM Hoboka with a MIDI, and a YouTube link. (And of course the most obvious, the source name from which game)

Both links need to be accessible and in the case of the midi downloadable. 

Any other bits of information you would like to add is optional. (So this includes thoughts to the track, MIDI info, or timing etc...)

You have roughly 1 week to submit your source.

Thank you very much.

I'm on it right now. Gotta go on the PC for this...

8 minutes ago, Seth Skoda said:

@Hoboka now has a MIDI and YouTube link in his inbox. I had several other choices, and I guess, why not, I'll poast them in this thread.

There's a lot of Christmas themed VGM out there...

Dude Sonic has some absolutely fantastic Christmas themed tunes. My all time favourite VGM Christmas related theme, i actually did for the PRC Sonic Special was Holoska. But Diamond Dust is also fantastic, as well as Sonic Lost World.

Here's a few more, if your interested, that's also fantastic.

Edit - Due to an error, i had to remove the videos. 

Edited by TheVideoGamer

• Liontamer changed the title to MnP 107: ToeJam & Earl - Funkotronic Beat