PRC400 - Sonic Special Free Round (Sonic The Hedgehog)

Bundeslang

Sonic The Hedgehog  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Sonic

• Yes
    • Yes

The People's Remix Competition 400
PRCv16-15

Hello everyone and Welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Another milestone for PRC, round 400. A very good reason to make it a special round. And since Sonic The Hedgehog is a very popular game, PRC400 will be the Sonic Special Free Round.

All sources from a Sonic The Hedgehog game can be used as source for this round. Please mention which Sonic source you've used for the contest.

Source Game: Sonic The Hedgehog (all sources from Sonic The Hedgehog games are allowed)

Source Information

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit

The deadline is Wednesday November 27th 2019 at 10:59 am ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT), check the ThaSauce page for the exact time left. Make sure that the song is uploaded to ThaSauce or that there’s a download link posted in this thread.

You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that if you use ThaSauce, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix if you use ThaSauce. Of course you can also upload it somewhere else and put a download link in this thread.

Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted in this thread.

Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they receive a free first place vote added onto their score.

The winner of this round may select the source for PRC403, the rounds after the round after next round. That round will have two sources.

Sonic The Hedgehog has a vote that counts twice (I don't expect him to vote)

You can find the full rules list at this page as well.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC ThaSauce Home Page

Seriously? The first one I get to do is Sonic? You have no idea how much that means to me!

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!

Actually, I want to ask something: how heavily can we remix? How liberal can we be with it? How conservative can we be? I read through the PRC page link, but I didn't see any specifics on what you seek in terms of remixes, other than no MIDI ripping or excessive length.

Edited by Seth Skoda
Added questions about competition

4 hours ago, Seth Skoda said:

Seriously? The first one I get to do is Sonic? You have no idea how much that means to me!

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!

Actually, I want to ask something: how heavily can we remix? How liberal can we be with it? How conservative can we be? I read through the PRC page link, but I didn't see any specifics on what you seek in terms of remixes, other than no MIDI ripping or excessive length.

Were not as strict as we would be in MnP. In MnP, pretty much sticking to the source material is the goal. With PRC, interpretation is more valued. 

Pretty much Dex has answered your question lol.

15 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Am I that obvious?  Oh well.  I don't always spoof sonic themes...we're pretending I didn't tell both of you how about I feel about Sonic in my ADHD rants via PM.  Right?

Hey, sometimes in life it’s all one big parody lol. We’re only messing haha. I don’t like Zelda, because of something a while back. How does that make you feel?