Final Harry Potter Title Revealed

Predmid

Oh, I got it. If you want to know how to do the puzzle, read below:

Turn the lights off, double click the door in the mirror to reveal a Christmas tree, click the ceiling in the mirror to reveal a string of lights, double click the top half of the door to reveal a wreath, click the top spiderweb to get rid of it, and click the 2nd wind chime piece from the right to make it turn gold, drag it to the door knob, and open the present that you see inside to find hangman. At some point you can put a few drops of those liquids on the bottom left into the plant by dragging them above it, but I dunno if those have any consequence. When I did it, I got some lame Prisoner of Azkaban thing.

Oh, I got it. If you want to know how to do the puzzle, read below:

Turn the lights off, double click the door in the mirror to reveal a Christmas tree, click the ceiling in the mirror to reveal a string of lights, double click the top half of the door to reveal a wreath, click the top spiderweb to get rid of it, and click the 2nd wind chime piece from the right to make it turn gold, drag it to the door knob, and open the present that you see inside to find hangman. At some point you can put a few drops of those liquids on the bottom left into the plant by dragging them above it, but I dunno if those have any consequence. When I did it, I got some lame Prisoner of Azkaban thing.

When I tried it, it no longer had the liquids (just the plant) and I could get to the key but couldn't drag it.

This is pretty bad. I read like the first four books, and kinda enjoyed them. They weren't masterpieces, but they'd do. Then the 5th came out and I thought, hey what the hell. Didn't like it as much. Then the 6th came and the same thing happened. It was awful. Now it's the conclusion and I have to buy it, even though I know I'm gonna hate it.

Fucking J.K. Rowling.

This is pretty bad. I read like the first four books, and kinda enjoyed them. They weren't masterpieces, but they'd do. Then the 5th came out and I thought, hey what the hell. Didn't like it as much. Then the 6th came and the same thing happened. It was awful. Now it's the conclusion and I have to buy it, even though I know I'm gonna hate it.

Fucking J.K. Rowling.

This was why I was still watching Lost season 3 up until the last fall finale

then it became a totally different awesome reason.

Although the 6th book was far better than the 5th imo.

Fucking J.K. Rowling.

This was why I was still watching Lost season 3 up until the last fall finale

then it became a totally different awesome reason.

Although the 6th book was far better than the 5th imo.

They were both really shitty. 5 had like nothing going for it, boring as hell and 6 had that mind numbing pseudo-romance bullcrap between ron and harry and whoever and whatever. 6 is only slightly better for the legions of crying fanboys and girls when SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE.

Whose Dumbledore? Is that really a guy? I havnt read any of these books and I dont plan to.

Here's the jist of it: Dumbledore is the head of the wizard school that Harry goes to in the series. Think Merlin and Gandalf crossed together and you've got him. He was killed by Snape (one of his professors) in the last novel.