Final Harry Potter Title Revealed

Predmid

This is pretty bad. I read like the first four books, and kinda enjoyed them. They weren't masterpieces, but they'd do. Then the 5th came out and I thought, hey what the hell. Didn't like it as much. Then the 6th came and the same thing happened. It was awful. Now it's the conclusion and I have to buy it, even though I know I'm gonna hate it.

Fucking J.K. Rowling.

This was why I was still watching Lost season 3 up until the last fall finale

then it became a totally different awesome reason.

Although the 6th book was far better than the 5th imo.

They were both really shitty. 5 had like nothing going for it, boring as hell and 6 had that mind numbing pseudo-romance bullcrap between ron and harry and whoever and whatever. 6 is only slightly better for the legions of crying fanboys and girls when SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE.

Although I don't really hate the last two books, CE, I will agree that the overall quality of them has decreased. Seriously people, at least 1/4 of the last 2 just talks about who's "snogging" who and shit like that. WTF J.K. :x

OMG the title sucks i hate it

I think its loads better then Half-Blood Prince. When I heard that one, I thought it was crap. Of course its grown on me now, and it just seems natural. I'm hoping the same happens with this one.

On another note, any idea as to what the hell the title is referring to?

I may be remembering wrong, but isn't like something Hallow the town where his parent's lived when they were killed by Voldemort?

I think its loads better then Half-Blood Prince. When I heard that one, I thought it was crap. Of course its grown on me now, and it just seems natural. I'm hoping the same happens with this one.

I may be remembering wrong, but isn't like something Hallow the town where his parent's lived when they were killed by Voldemort?

Oshit epic battle.

Kefka.sized.jpg

Hollow.

I'll stop before my life disappears.

EDIT- So, is mid 07 a fair release prediction? Can't remember when book 6's name was unveiled.

Oh, I got it. If you want to know how to do the puzzle, read below:

Turn the lights off, double click the door in the mirror to reveal a Christmas tree, click the ceiling in the mirror to reveal a string of lights, double click the top half of the door to reveal a wreath, click the top spiderweb to get rid of it, and click the 2nd wind chime piece from the right to make it turn gold, drag it to the door knob, and open the present that you see inside to find hangman. At some point you can put a few drops of those liquids on the bottom left into the plant by dragging them above it, but I dunno if those have any consequence. When I did it, I got some lame Prisoner of Azkaban thing.

I get to the gold thing and it WILL NOT MOVE.

And I'm pissed......,.

Edit: I beat on my Keyboard and something magical happened! Needless to say I got it, but not before a gust a wind came in and someone wrote "PEEVES WUZ ERE" on the mirror o.O

Harry's parents were killed at Godrics Hallow. So its fair to say that could be what its referencing to.

Harry's parents were killed at Godrics Hallow. So its fair to say that could be what its referencing to.

Wow, good call. I apparently am not a big enough Harry Potter fan.

Sorry, sir, but the place you're thinking of is Godric's Hollow. No dice.

NERDS!

NERDS!

On this site? Never!

damnit, you're right. It doesn't help that half the news outlets made that mistake also. They said the Deathly Hollows.

I also found it fascinating that she released the title on the solstice. In the fifth book, when all the prophesies break you hear random little snippets from two of them. When you put the two together, they say something to the effect of "On the solstice will come a new"... "and none will come after".

To hallow something is to consecrate it; to make it sacred. Deathly != deadly, so it's not necessarily something dangerous, just having to do with death.

Deathly Hallows may refer to what's beyond the veil that Sirius falls behind in Book 5.

That's the predominant theory on all the lulzhp fansites, or at least it was when I browsed them a few days ago looking for one of them to just bloody tell me what the title was instead of telling me how to find out.