Three Original Songs(DnB & EDM)

Toilet Goat

Hi all,

I've done some gamemusic remixes in the past, but now I'm trying to do some original music.

Here are three songs that I've done. Some of them needs a bit of tweaking I think, and your feedback/criticism would be nice.

By Your Side ft. tg - DnB song with vocals done by tg

Visions ft. Anne-Jasmine. EDM song with sweet saxophone and vocals by Anne-Jasmine 

Parts of Life. A drum and bass smash up with sweet piano, mixed with some c64 strings.

So I can't tell with my shit headphones if the mix is perfect.  Seems like the production quality is pretty good.

But, quick question, did you check the 0-65 and 65-125 hz range of your pads and synths?  That one will sneak up on you badly if you aren't using a linear sound setup haha.  And no, I can't tell if those are bad, so not implying anything is off.  bfjasjghjggfastd

Edited by HoboKa

6 hours ago, HoboKa said:

So I can't tell with my shit headphones if the mix is perfect.  Seems like the production quality is pretty good.

But, quick question, did you check the 0-65 and 65-125 hz range of your pads and synths?  That one will sneak up on you badly if you aren't using a linear sound setup haha.  And no, I can't tell if those are bad, so not implying anything is off.  bfjasjghjggfastd

Thanks for the feedback! I have to check those. I've also noticed, that when I'm using wireless headphones, the drums and snares peaks too much and causes some annoying sound bits. I'm thinking about replacing vocals on the Visions song and making some modifications to Parts of Life drums

2 hours ago, Toilet Goat said:

Thanks for the feedback! I have to check those. I've also noticed, that when I'm using wireless headphones, the drums and snares peaks too much and causes some annoying sound bits. I'm thinking about replacing vocals on the Visions song and making some modifications to Parts of Life drums

NP.  The vocals aren't the worst, I'd say keep them and save 'em for another song if you don't like them in 'Visions'.  Well.  Hopefully other people here will have better input than me.  You might need to hit the pavement and tug sleeves :P