FF7 - Still More Sexy Fighting Updated: 28-12-06

Reu

Yea try to switch up those hats with some ride for variation, save one type for certain sections. Overall MORE CYMBALS and FILLZZ. And I agree with the guitar needing more treble. Whether you wanna go with the electronic feel, pseudo dnb feel like in the AV soundtrack, turn down the mid-lows on the guitar. This is really high energy, but MOAR!

Fake guitars will always sound like shit. You're MUCH better off going with a slightly synched saw lead. Something with a medium attack, and warm body that has a good response to modulation. If you have any kind of moog/minimoog VSTs, I suggest you try em out. A classic late 70s style synth would really fit in well with this track.

Man, I can imagine them using this remix in the remake of FF& (if that ever gets made). Especially ifyou make the improvements that have been suggested. I've heard your other OC remixes, and I'm glad your just as good at faster more explosive mixes. Great job.

For the past 5 days, I have been looking at the old forums. Damn noob Reu!

Blake: More cymbals and chang!!! got it :)

SnappleMan: It may sound fake, but I gotta give it a shot :P

Fishy: Precisely!

SnappleMan: Danke :)

debeerguy007: Thanks, Eqing in progress.

SamuraiFoochs #Reload: Any tips for execution?

SSB: Brasses are default reason stuff :P

Vidilian: Thanks man, I'm trying to become more versatile.

On a side note, The final version won't be posted yet for the time being because that's what Zircon wants the final to be in the competition thread. Its submitted, please vote!

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4987