An OverClocked Christmas v. XIII is out!

The Coop

Well hello there, folks!

Yes, the time has once again come. As has been the tradition for over a decade now, remixers new and seasoned have come together to make a Christmas album for everyone to enjoy. Featuring songs from video games that were given a little yuletide twist, and traditional Christmas carols that got a kick in the genre, this year we have 10 songs for you get into the spirit with.

Once again, a "thanks" goes out to Dyne for hosting this. And from all of us involved with this project, we hope you have a merry Christmas :smile:

http://williammichael.info/aocc/aoccv13.html

Edited by The Coop

On 12/22/2019 at 6:04 PM, TheChargingRhino said:

Thanks Dyne. 

You're welcome. When I started this project over a decade ago, I never thought that it would go this long. I honestly originally thought that An OverClocked Christmas would be a one-off album and that others would take up the task of putting together something like this. To be honest, I'm proud of this community for keeping it going. I'm happy that The Coop is directing it, and that there is still interest in seeing it done. I'm proud of all the musicians and composers we've had for the project from the beginning. To be honest, this is one of the things I've always felt like I got right in starting. And I'm glad, because it really shows that people do care, not just about this project, but about music.

So, I want to say thank you to everyone for enjoying the album or contributing to it over the years. Without any of you this wouldn't be the special thing that it is. It's truly an honor to be part of this community.

Thank you all for everything you've done and continue to do. And thank you to djpretzel for OverClocked ReMix. AOCC wouldn't exist without OCR.

Special thanks go to Xerol, as well. Had he not said something about having a Christmas music project, this would not have happened either. So really, it wasn't my idea. I just kinda...helped. I guess. Still, I could not be more proud of the end result of all these years.