PRC402 - Credits Zone (Comix Zone)

Bundeslang

7 hours ago, Bundeslang said:

TheVideoGamer is the winner. He may pick the source for PRC404. Dex is also allowed to pick a source for that round.

Now I'm gonna open the ThaSauce topic for the Ocremix Request round.

Uhhhhh...I didn't get a chance to submit.  Does that mean I'm SoL for this round?  I posted my entry in Soundcloud T_T....looks like it.  RIP. 

6 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Uhhhhh...I didn't get a chance to submit.  Does that mean I'm SoL for this round?  I posted my entry in Soundcloud T_T....looks like it.  RIP. 

Wait if you posted your entry on SoundCloud how come Bundeslang never included it?

I think it should be a Triple Round then to give you a chance.

Edited by TheVideoGamer

12 hours ago, HoboKa said:

I missed that one. But I can still make a voting stage. Can you enable the option to download the song. Then I get it on ThaSauce, after that I can start the voting stage. Or just upload it to ThaSauce, I put it open again.

Edited by Bundeslang

On 1/11/2020 at 9:38 AM, Bundeslang said:

I missed that one. But I can still make a voting stage. Can you enable the option to download the song. Then I get it on ThaSauce, after that I can start the voting stage. Or just upload it to ThaSauce, I put it open again.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  I enabled download now on it.  Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/hoboka_alexshtokalko/comics-zone-credit-ewqlremix

Edited by HoboKa

13 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  I enabled download now on it.  Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/hoboka_alexshtokalko/comics-zone-credit-ewqlremix

Thanks.

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 2 songs. The following people compete against each other:

TheVideoGamer

HoboKa

To vote, do the following:

·       Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.

·       Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen or click PM.

·       Fill in the entries from first to second in the ThaSauce form or fill in your top 3.

·       State a reasoning for it.

·       Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve, They get a 3 point bonus.

·       Trism has a vote that counts twice.

·       Always look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round after the voting stage instead of only looking at ThaSauce for the results. Especially since some people might vote by sending me a PM.

You have until THIS Friday, January 17th 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (11:00 UTC, 12:00 GMT) to vote.

If you vote by PM make sure that your top 3 is clear. I prefer something like this:

(To)

(Subject)

PRC ### Vote

(Message):

1: (remixer A )

2: (remixer B )

3: (remixer C )

(reasoning)

I will post the feedback given in the PM’s and the votes in this thread. The winner may choose the source tune for PRC404.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote or click here to send a PM.

45 minutes ago, Trism said:

Voted. Excellent entries, guys! Good luck to both of ye!

I was thinking of tugging your sleeve to remember to vote*, but I thought it'd come off as a bit conflict-of-interest-y since I submitted this round.  (edit) Anywayyyys, thanks for remembering to vote and good to see you back in the compo scene :D

Edited by HoboKa

1 minute ago, HoboKa said:

I was thinking of tugging your sleeve to remember to vote*, but I thought it'd come off as a bit conflict-of-interest-y since I submitted this round.  (edit) Anywayyyys, thanks for remembering to vote and good to see you back in the compo scene :D

I had planned on putting a bonus entry together but I've been laid low with tonsillitis over the past week or so and I've not been near the PC. I'm trying to get something together for the current PRC round though!

Just now, Trism said:

I had planned on putting a bonus entry together but I've been laid low with tonsillitis over the past week or so and I've not been near the PC. I'm trying to get something together for the current PRC round though!

Ouch.  Well, if it makes you feel better, just seeing you active and participating in any small way is awesome.  I hope for a swift recovery.  Take care man!  Ok, sounds good.

29 minutes ago, Trism said:

Oof that doesn't sound good. Hats of to you even, getting a vote in, and replying to these messages.

Hope you recover soon. When it blows over, i guess you can go to the ice cream heh... ;) 

Take care!

Results time

HoboKa got 10 points but still gets the last place wooden spoon

And the winner of PRC402 is TheVideoGamer with 11 points!!.

TheVideoGamer, you are the winner and may pick a source for PRC404. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Monday (6 January 2019), 11:00 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/prc402 for the votes and comments.

1 hour ago, Bundeslang said:

Results time

HoboKa got 10 points but still gets the last place wooden spoon

And the winner of PRC402 is TheVideoGamer with 11 points!!.

TheVideoGamer, you are the winner and may pick a source for PRC404. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Monday (6 January 2019), 11:00 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/prc402 for the votes and comments.

Daam, HoboKa had a really nice guitar sound, i'd thought he'd had the edge.

Oh well, source coming soon.

4 hours ago, TheVideoGamer said:

Daam, HoboKa had a really nice guitar sound, i'd thought he'd had the edge.

Oh well, source coming soon.

Well, you didn't exactly phone it in either.  And thanks for all the MIDI work you do man, you earned it mad-lad!  Also, shoutout to @Trism for voting and participating and for hosting the Terranigma project.  Sorry if I came off too mushy...

Oh and and @Bundeslang for hosting; keeping PRC alive is very important to me.

Edited by HoboKa

12 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Well, you didn't exactly phone it in either.  And thanks for all the MIDI work you do man, you earned it mad-lad!  Also, shoutout to @Trism for voting and participating and for hosting the Terranigma project.  Sorry if I came off too mushy...

Oh and and @Bundeslang for hosting; keeping PRC alive is very important to me.

And thanks to you for Hosting MnP and all the contributions to PRC. Your the reason why I’ve found something fun to do when I’m bored...