OCR04020 - Terranigma "Will We Meet Again?"

Liontamer

On 1/13/2020 at 9:32 PM, FlashX said:

really good track and the vocals are ok, but personally i hate that style of vocal in songs. any chance of reposting it without the vocals?

It's up to Jorito on if he'd want to offer an instrumental as the arranger, but as a matter of policy for the site itself, no, we would never repost a mix without the vocals (especially for negative reasons like that).

On 1/15/2020 at 8:37 AM, Liontamer said:

It's up to Jorito on if he'd want to offer an instrumental as the arranger, but as a matter of policy for the site itself, no, we would never repost a mix without the vocals (especially for negative reasons like that).

The same goes for me; the track vision always has been one with vocals, and the track was produced as such. An instrumental version is not what I envisioned, and hence it would feel incomplete. It's like asking for a track without the bass or the drums because you don't like them; a bit silly, IMO. Fair enough if you don't like the track as-is, but asking for an incomplete version isn't exactly what most artists would be on board with, I imagine.

Edited by Jorito

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...