PRC403 - OC ReMix's Request Songs (PRC Anniversary Round)

Bundeslang

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 5 songs. The following people compete against each other:

TheVideoGamer

HoboKa

Dex

Trism

PlanarianHugger

To vote, do the following:

·       Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.

·       Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen or click PM.

·       Fill in the entries from first to second in the ThaSauce form or fill in your top 3.

·       State a reasoning for it.

·       Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve, They get a 3 point bonus.

·       Always look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round after the voting stage instead of only looking at ThaSauce for the results. Especially since some people might vote by sending me a PM.

You have until THIS Monday, February 10th 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (11:00 UTC, 12:00 GMT) to vote.

If you vote by PM make sure that your top 3 is clear. I prefer something like this:

(To)

(Subject)

PRC ### Vote

(Message):

1: (remixer A )

2: (remixer B )

3: (remixer C )

(reasoning)

I will post the feedback given in the PM’s and the votes in this thread. The winner may choose the source tune for PRC405.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote or click here to send a PM.

Next round coming up later today.

@Bundeslang, could you see if my vote registered on ThaSauce, please? I only got a white screen after hitting submit so I'm not sure if it went through!

Nice turnout for this round, guys! I'm kinda sad that I had to leave someone with no points as everyone submitted something worthy of hitting the top 3, but thems the breaks I guess. 

16 hours ago, Trism said:

@Bundeslang, could you see if my vote registered on ThaSauce, please? I only got a white screen after hitting submit so I'm not sure if it went through!

Nice turnout for this round, guys! I'm kinda sad that I had to leave someone with no points as everyone submitted something worthy of hitting the top 3, but thems the breaks I guess. 

Yeah ThaSauce is down. The white screen of death always strikes when the iron is hot haha.

Looks like we will have to wait and see.

46 hours extra to vote.

Only the votes from Hoboka and TheVideoGamer are in ThaSauce. I also voted, but my vote disappeared so I had to vote again (which is strange since I voted after HoboKa but before TheVideoGamer.

If you voted before for this round but your name is not HoboKa, TheVideoGamer or Bundeslang, please vote again. Sorry for the problems.

Edited by Bundeslang

15 minutes ago, Bundeslang said:

46 hours extra to vote.

Only the votes from Hoboka and TheVideoGamer are in ThaSauce. I also voted, but my vote disappeared so I had to vote again (which is strange since I voted after HoboKa but before TheVideoGamer.

If you voted before for this round but your name is not HoboKa, TheVideoGamer or Bundeslang, please vote again. Sorry for the problems.

At least it gives the people who tried to vote, but couldn't another chance.

Now that it's back up, things can carry on as normal.

• Liontamer changed the title to PRC403 - OC ReMix's Request Songs (PRC Anniversary Round)

Results time

HoboKa and Trism got 6 points and both end up with the last place wooden spoon

PlanarianHugger got 7 points and the third place.

Dex was close to win, but 11 points is only enough to get the second place.

And the winner of PRC403 is TheVideoGamer with 12 points!!.

TheVideoGamer, you are the winner and may pick a source for PRC405. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Wednesday (26 February 2020), 11:00 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/prc403 for the votes and comments.

PRC404 already started: