Pink Lemonade

Seth Skoda

On 1/17/2020 at 4:28 AM, Seth Skoda said:

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/904965

Composed by Brent Bunn and "Genesized" by me. It's 8 minutes long and I don't expect anyone to listen to the whole thing.

I enjoyed it mostly.  I think you mentioned a while back that there was some pitch bending issues with the software you're using.  I noticed that manifest at what, the 6 minute mark or so??  Could be wrong.  It didn't take away from my enjoyment too much though.  Nitpickers anonymous.  

9 hours ago, HoboKa said:

I enjoyed it mostly.  I think you mentioned a while back that there was some pitch bending issues with the software you're using.  I noticed that manifest at what, the 6 minute mark or so??  Could be wrong.  It didn't take away from my enjoyment too much though.  Nitpickers anonymous.  

I'm pretty sure there are no pitch bends in this composition. There are some rapid series of notes in some places to somewhat emulate a pitch bend.

However, there is some dissonance at some parts. I'm pretty sure that was Bertn1991's intention, though.

As for the pitch bend issues I've had in the past, they're somewhat irrelevant, as the plugins I currently use have adjustable pitch bend range (1-12 in RYM2612, 1-12, 24, 36 and 48 in Plogue Chipsounds). I've used automation to change the pitch bend range of RYM2612 during the song to make editing the pitch wheel controller less of a chore.