MnP 110: Streets of Rage 3 - Inga Rasen

HoboKa

4 hours ago, Mr.EA said:

It has the same title/name, bass, and piano.

Now if you're going to make fun of remixes of a incendiary title that sponsors car totaling you might as well lock this thread in case someone on an actual highway hears this song and creates a car accident with someone else while driving.

lol, i was only concerned for the lack of a title, the rest is fine, especially now that i know its a remix. Welcome aboard new guy, let's hope you enjoy your time here

Edited by TheVideoGamer

6 hours ago, Dextastic said:

Sorry, I haven't been able to get around to it. I was going to try to do orchestral techno. Good idea? Bad idea? I don't know, but it sounded interesting in my head!

The skies the limit dude. Looking forward to your 90 genre, technical technological trancey death metal hardcore punk rock electro classical jazz fusioned african styled k-pop throat singing piece. 

Edited by TheVideoGamer

6 hours ago, Dextastic said:

Sorry, I haven't been able to get around to it. I was going to try to do orchestral techno. Good idea? Bad idea? I don't know, but it sounded interesting in my head!

Damn, shame we didn't get to see it in time.  Well, I'm putting a close to this round.

Mr. EA wins by default since me and TVG are BONUS entries.  Congraturations!

@Mr.EA Private-Message me for your source pick for MnP Round 111.

Edited by HoboKa

Results

• Mr.EA wins by default.  Congratulations. 
  • TheVideoGamer and HoboKa submitted a BONUS entry.

Mr.EA, please PM me the source pick for round 111. 

Comments

Shame Dex didn't get a chance to submit, he could have made something Epic.

TheVideoGamer's vote/comment.  Though points not applied since only 1 official entry.

Well i'd figured i'd give my 2 cents on each entry, why not.

1. Mr. EA - This is a nice simple arrangement of the source. Great synth sounds and beats, and i love how you make it more unique and less repetitive than the original. The only problem however is that's it's soo difficult to find the original tune in here. I was expecting a little closer to home. Still though your arrange is top notch, so congrats on the win!

2. HoboKa - This one is closer to home, and surprisingly pretty good! Very closer to something industrial, and compared to the original is much softer. Again i picked something difficult, and not really everyone's cup of tea. Still though, i enjoyed this one. Like you said though, it's a bit short, and also a bit sparse. Maybe it's me, but i feel the drums could be beefed up, or maybe the synths not as empowering. Still though i really enjoyed this!

I'd figured i'd save you the trouble lol.

Edited by TheVideoGamer

3 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Big thanks for that.  Guess I don't feel inspired to close the round the proper way without a minimum of 2 vote-able entries lmao.  Also, I am giving @Mr.EA until the 7th, Saturday 1 PM to submit me an entry, otherwise, the pick goes to me.  <3

I suppose, it is a quiet round this time. Oh well, let's see what the new guy picks for us...

1 hour ago, TheVideoGamer said:

I suppose, it is a quiet round this time. Oh well, let's see what the new guy picks for us...

I'd be more than happy to not divide the audience from PRC if things stay quiet anyhow.  MnP had a pretty decent run.  EDIT...I don't really know why it's slowed down. 

Edited by HoboKa

5 hours ago, HoboKa said:

I'd be more than happy to not divide the audience from PRC if things stay quiet anyhow.  MnP had a pretty decent run.  EDIT...I don't really know why it's slowed down. 

I don't know either...

Maybe it could be that there have been a lot of really crazy source choices as of late, which is sort of putting them off. This one right here is a no-brainer.

I know I stopped entering regularly as I entered college, so I struggle to fit these compos in my schedule. Maybe everyone else has a similar situation regarding time?

Edited by Silverpool64

16 hours ago, TheVideoGamer said:

I don't know either...

Maybe it could be that there have been a lot of really crazy source choices as of late, which is sort of putting them off. This one right here is a no-brainer.

That's my first theory.  

7 hours ago, Silverpool64 said:

I know I stopped entering regularly as I entered college, so I struggle to fit these compos in my schedule.

No worries.  I'm sure you'll find time for something in the future.  Good luck with college!

10 hours ago, Silverpool64 said:

I know I stopped entering regularly as I entered college, so I struggle to fit these compos in my schedule. Maybe everyone else has a similar situation regarding time?

True that. I'm at university, right now so i too find it hard to submit entries.

Still yet to make my Contra Bonus, and that's been taking a while....

• 2 weeks later...