Storm Eagle Stage [ MX ][ BGM EVO ]

Storm Eagle! Huzzah. Really like your variations on this classic gem. The piano and synth bells are a nice choice of instrumentation, a pleasing contrast to the guitar elements. I'd experiment with the EQ and/or compression of this, the sound of the synths do sound a little crowded, if that makes any sense. Still, I like what you've done here, nice work!

I agree with Souperion here - there's a lot going on and it all sounds very crowded. You can see the waveform of the audio in the bottom left - it's very similar the whole way through, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but listening all the way through is quite tiring on the ears because there are no break sections. The frequency spectrum in the top right is virtually maxed out on all frequencies the whole time too. It feels like one 3+ minute long section, so you should maybe try and break it up a little so that the listener doesn't fatigue before the end.