Song made with caustic, Brother's Big Beat

This is something I put together during breaks at work. I have a toddler, so time for doing anything musical is pretty much nonexistent.

It was made using an app called Caustic on my cell phone. It's a redo of something I have posted on the forums before under a different name. When I first heard the app, I immediately thought of the sound of mod music on an Amiga computer, so I went with it. I used every machine the app has to try them all out, instead of just using the ones I think work/sound better.

Tell me what you think:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12maAZAic9CGEE7uxC204r5BkOk9omcGu/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Audiomancer

It allows 14. I handed the different parts, minus the bass,  around the different "machines" placed in the app. I wanted to get a little bit of a feel for each one...and each of them are stripped down versions of full synths, such as a saw, FM, subtractive, etc. It's  called Caustic, and it is free to try, minus export and saving on Android. There is also a version you can download for windows which is completely functional. 

It's a fun thing to doodle with, and I think it will help me learn on a full DAW as well:)