OCR04080 - Seiken Densetsu 3 "Hortus Conclusus"

By now, I'm sort of curious to see if my orchestral production skill could pull off my own proper rendering of the original MIDI. I wouldn't submit it here, I'd just do it to see if I could.

I don't have any more notes here other than I would hope listeners could hear the Addams Family and Dracula: Dead And Loving It waltzes in this here arrangement. That would be exquisite.

Also, related but not totally relevant, I only just yesterday learned that Jimmy Workman, who played Pugsley in the Raul Julia Addams Family movies is Ariel Winter's (ABC's Modern Family) brother. I pride myself on knowing obscure movie connection shit like that and I never knew that. They're actually estranged on family drama, but Ariel Winter had/continues to have a much better relationship with her on-screen asian cousin played by Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, for whom I personally shot photography for as her dad, Kent Emmons, is a client of ours at work (somehow). I had this A-list child actress hold a door open for me while I moved camera stuff. They've both even been to my MOM'S HOUSE from which I was raised from the age of 8. So I got that weird 3-degrees-from-Jeff Lawhead thing going for me there, too.

I'm telling you this because I'm old and insane and I want my story told - in tiny fragments spread across vast corners of the internet for future Branch Lawheadians to piece together slowly over the course of 90 years - before I'm dead and reincarnated as someone's nipple polyp.

• 3 years later...