PRC410 - A Magical Fast Food Town (McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure)

Bundeslang

2 hours ago, Dextastic said:

Nice job, folks. It sounded like an interesting tune, and I'm sad I didn't have time to participate this time around.

Meh, you can't be expected to save every round.  Thankfully we were able to resurrect the dead this round lmfao.  Klatu Berata Nic*cough*du.  

Edited by HoboKa

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has songs and 1 Bonus Mix by TheVideoGamer. The following people compete against each other:

HoboKa 

AxLR

DJ Mokram

Silverpool64

To vote, do the following:

·       Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.

·       Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen or click PM.

·       Fill in the entries from first to second in the ThaSauce form or fill in your top 3.

·       State a reasoning for it.

·       Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve, They get a 3 point bonus.

·       TheVideoGamer has a vote that counts twice.

·       Always look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round after the voting stage instead of only looking at ThaSauce for the results. Especially since some people might vote by sending me a PM.

You have until THIS Tuesday, April 14th 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (11:00 UTC, 12:00 GMT) to vote.

If you vote by PM make sure that your top 3 is clear. I prefer something like this:

(To)

(Subject)

PRC ### Vote

(Message):

1: (remixer A )

2: (remixer B )

3: (remixer C )

(reasoning)

I will post the feedback given in the PM’s and the votes in this thread. The winner may choose the source tune for PRC412.

A good number of songs. The next round (411) will start already in a couple of hours.

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote or click here to send a PM.

Edited by Bundeslang

Results time

TheVideoGamer submitted a bonus song.

AxLR did a good job and gathered 6 points, only enough to get the last place wooden spoon

Silverpool64 collected 7 points and gets third place

HoboKa received 11 points and gets the second place.

And the winner of PRC410 by unanimous decision is DJ Mokram with 15 points!!.

DJ Mokram, you are the winner and may pick a source for PRC412. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Wednesday (15 July 2020), 11:00 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/prc410 for the votes and comments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...