Contest Idea!

Jabberbox

THE WII REMOTE TOSS CHALLENGE!!!!!!

rules:

~The contestant who throws a wii remote or "wiimote" the farthest will win a free Nintendo Wii

~A contestant will get a twenty (20) foot advantage if he (or she) uses a wiimote wrist strap .

~A contestant will get a seventy (70) foot advantage if he (or she) uses a reinforced wiimote wrist strap.

~If the wiimote is destroyed, or destroys anything on impact the contestant will be charged with a fifteen (15) foot penalty.

~Each contestant must pay a ten dollar ($10.00) initiation fee, and can make additional attempts for a five dollar ($5.00) "retry fee" provided that there are intact wiimotes available.

I think this would be a great contest for an "EB games" or something to do, just get an open, grassy space, something to measure distance with, and enough contestants.

Mod Edit: Increased font size. Font size was too small to read in the green portion without quoting siad post.

So all I gotta do is buy a wii-mote and chuck it as far as I can and I win? How do I know Id get my wii. I am Sure Id win.

this is just a theoretical concept... it is not happening now...

it happens to be a retarded theoretical concept and use the EDIT BUTTON

someone almost got killed when our strap broke at work

go away

so a retard almost killed someone, what's new

Surprisingly enough, it broke when my boss was playing, and he is very careful. He was playing the Home Run Derby and his hand was a bit sweaty. When he swung all of a sudden BAM it snapped. It went flying into the corner of the store and just missed a 9 year old's head.